“Wow!!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Never been before so didn't k is what to expect. Well it was amazing. 5 of us shared multiple plates and indulged in everything!!! The service was so so good and friendly. They made us feel like we been there many times. Will definitely go back when in town.

There are newer reviews for The Parlor Pizzeria

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I love it when the server smiles so much you feel like you walk out of the restaurant a better person. That happened tonight. I am partial to The Parlor especially since I am partial to the Nello's in Ahwatukee where The Parlor owner Eric Mei got his start. We adore Eric and adore The Parlor. Tonight we got frito mixto, cauliflower, and cavatappi. So worth the drive!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

The Parlor had a great fixe price menu for Phoenix Restaurant Week. Two friends and I were able to dine there last night.

First of all we were able to secure a booth which is the quietest place to sit. I had the Parlor Salad with a pizza (took home most to my hubby) and the lemon poppy seed cake (which I also took home to hubby). My friend had the vegan choices: grilled fresh veges (which were yummy) and the tomato risottto (which was awesome). The dinner also came with a beverage, we both had the red sangria which is very good with fresh fruit in it. Last night the red had oranges, blackberries, blueberries and apple *yum!). Our third friend wasn't as hungry so he had the beet salad and a micro brew on tap.

As always we were very pleased with the food and the atmosphere of the restaurant. They now have valet parking which helps in their crowded lot. What we weren't so happy with was our server. I have had this young man before and unattentive could be his middle name. While they were busy last night they were not slammed.....we really waited for things like beverages and the desert.

No matter what I will continue to frequent the parlor as I really like the food and the vibe!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We drove down from Scottsdale because we were with family from Maine who we thought would appreciate the food and ambiance was much as we did last year. Happy Hour offers some great deals ($3 draft beers, $3 discounts on glasses of wine, $5 appetizers). The appetizers were delicious--we particularly enjoyed the roasted cauliflour and the eggplant bruschettas. Pizzas were great to share, had a delicious thin crust. And being seating in the enclosed outdoor area on a beautiful night makes for a special dinner.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

This is a terrific restaurant serving Italian-inspired dishes, pizzas and pastas amongst many other items....The food was well executed, quality ingredients and adequate portions. we sampled the beet salad, the salt and pepper shrimp (outstanding), the pizza pomodoro and the banana triffle pie...All dishes were delicious and screaming fresh and delicious. The restaurant is very clean and has a modern feel. Our server Travis was terrific and efficient, as well as the rest of the staff, helping each others to maximize quality service...Their wine list has some beautiful choices (one bad note, most likely a misprint : the Owen roe "ex-umbris" syrah at $110 is a BIG NO-NO, for a 20 bucks bottle of wine) , otherwise, i repeat very good food at very good prices, will be back for dinner...