“Good pasta and pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

All the bread and pasta are made from scratch and you can definitely taste the difference. The pasta has a chewiness to it that you don't normally get. We had the mushroom pizza which was pretty good - would have been better with a variety of mushrooms. We also had the seafood linguine - the pasta was the best part, the sauce was okay. The kids had a cheese pizza and spaghetti in meat sauce and that was the highlight of the meal. I'm a vegetarian and I couldn't resist having more than a few bites of that spaghetti!

1  Thank Portland_visitor
There are newer reviews for The Parlor Pizzeria

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Quaint atmosphere with Beauty Parlor chairs at the bar, loved it. Enjoyed the meat and cheese appetizer where you select your own. Made our own pizza that turned out wonderfully. The icing on the cake, which usually I pass on because I'm too full, was the Turtle Budino, OMG, it was to die for.

1  Thank TravelinRanger
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Great pizza, they make their dough and meat products in house so its always fresh and tasty. Great combination of flavors and fresh home grown herbs, some of which line the walkway as you enter. Great place for lunch, parking lot is tiny though. I've never been disappointed.

1  Thank kara w
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Dining here alone, I regret not being able to try more of what this restaurant has to offer. I sat near the kitchen and watched the staff delivering dish after dish of eye pleasing fare, wishing I could try each one.
I ordered a pizza with pesto sauce instead of tomato sauce. It had mild sausage, tomatoes, pine nuts, and cheese. My small pizza was too large for me to eat in one sitting, so I took it home and finished it the next day. The pizza was perfectly cooked, the ingredients were fresh and tasty. I don't know how a better pizza could possibly be made. I had two meals of pizza for $15.
If you are a big eater, you may be able to eat one small pizza. If you are a less ambitious eater and have a companion, split a small and each order a nice salad. Of course, you can always order a larger pizza if you want to take some home.
The wait staff was very efficient and cordial. My pizza was ready in under 15 minutes.
The decor of the restaurant was pleasing in a comfortable environment. The restrooms were clean and well stocked.

1  Thank Modestotrekkerl
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The Parlor is great--delicious traditional, thin-crust, Italian-style pizza. The ingredients are super fresh and make the pizzas gorgeous to look at. They have a wonderful weekend happy hour from 3-6 (and I LOVE when you can find a good happy hour on the weekend): $6 for all of their personal size pizzas, and half-off all apps. Drink specials too. We got their sausage pizza and it was absolutely outstanding. The sausage alone made the pizza. We also had their bruschetta, which I would order again in a heartbeat, and their frito misto, which came with calamari and shrimp. Personally, the calamari was so good I would have preferred them to hold the shrimp. We also tried their Moscow Mules and they were very good--they make them with pear which I thought added a nice flavor. One of the best pizza places in the Valley by far!!