“Good food if you are ready to wait.”

The Parlor Pizzeria
Ranked #70 of 3,134 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The pizza here was pretty good on 2 visits. The wait was loooong on both visits. I think that this is a good place to go if you are ready to spend all evening there. I cannot say that I found the pizza worth the wait. The parking lot is also quite difficult to navigate and find a good spot. Maybe I was just too damn cranky after waiting so long to get in.

There are newer reviews for The Parlor Pizzeria

Reviewed January 5, 2013

In town recently and had dinner at The Parlor Pizzeria with my wife. We arrived early and were glad we did as the wait quickly became quite long.

Now...to the pizza. I've had wood fired, coal fired, brick oven pizza oven pizza all around the country as well as in Rome and Florence, Italy. I can honestly say this was the most fresh, best tasting pizza on the best crust I can remember.

Great service also.

When in Phoenix....go here, you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank ScottinKansasCity
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I love going to this resturant. The pepperoni and basil pizza is my favorite. The waiters are friendly, and they have this euro look with dark hair, and a slight beard, very nice.

Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

After making the long drive to another popular, high rated area wood fired pizzeria and being told it would be at least an hour wait and then we may not even get in, we checked Trip Advisor and chose The Parlor and we were delighted. The very cool building is a wonderful open space and the patio with all the candles and fireplace is the best ever. The service was gracious and fast and the prices were amazingly reasonable for the incredible food they turn out. We loved the roasted potato pizza and also the funghi with goat cheese. Next time we will head straight to The Parlor and won't even bother with that other joint!

1  Thank foodiereviews
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have been to The Parlor 20+ times and always leave the joint thinking that I will be back very soon. For example, yesterday (11/15/2012), I had some mundane admin tasks that I had to complete with two of the guys working for me and I decided there was no better way to spice up the afternoon than to chill at The Parlor.

We grabbed a big table on their patio, set up our laptops, connected to their excellent wi-fi and started working our way through our admin and their outstanding selection of beers on tap. We soon turned hungry and ordered my fav figs wrapped in bacon, 2 cheeses and 2 meat selections, calamari and then topped it off with a shrimp pizza. We also had some Chianti.

All in all an amazing afternoon, we got our work done in one of the best work environments ever. Although they have "pizza" in their name I don't think of The Parlor as a pizza restaurant - I typically order 3 or so appetizers, last week I had one of the best spinach salads ever but don't get me wrong - their pizza is excellent.

I love the ambiance of the place and their vegetable/herb garden as you enter the front door of the place adds a special touch.

I will be back there next week to conduct more business!