“Absolutely the best lunch in town.”

The Parlor Pizzeria
Ranked #62 of 3,163 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This restaurant is a foodie's paradise. The chef does almost illegal things with the combinations of foods and flavors. The staff are the nicest, friendliest and most informed of any of the places where we eat lunch (which are all top notch) and this is our favorite, bar none. I absolutely could eat here every day of the week and not get bored. The seasonal menu changes just continue to amaze, season after season. I can honestly say after over 2 years as regulars, we have never ever had something we didnt like.

1  Thank blubug03

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I traveled all over the US and honestly I never had such a great pizza anywhere in US ( not even in rome !) If you like mushroom try the Fungi Pizza. Pizza with pesto souse was good too.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

This joint is great, although service could be more friendly ( sometimes you thing they can care less if you come in or not, I guess when you are always busy individuals dont matter, right?). the atmosphere is cool, the pizzas are some of the best in the valley, price is right, Great place.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I have been to The Parlor many times for lunch, and the food and service have been consistently well-done. The menu, which has an Italian theme, also offers meat and cheese plates -- great for my friends with gluten allergies. At my most recent visit, I ordered the spinach salad with an add-on of grilled shrimp: the raw ingredients were super-fresh and the shrimp perfectly done. A side order of focaccia bread was $3.

The decor is modern/electic. The noise levels are a bit high at lunch time, due to the crowd and hard surfaces throughout. Still, this restaurant with a modest exterier is well-worth the visit if you're in the area.

Service is excellent: the waiters are inobtrusive, orders are notated and fulfilled accurately, and the kitchen staff is on its toes.

The parking lot is often crammed, although there is additional parking at an adjacent lot.

In sum, don't be deterred by The Parlor's modest exterior -- it's definitely worth the trip.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We went there for pizza and beer in the bar. The service was attentive and friendly and the pizza was super good. A close second to Pizzaria Bianco downtown. I will go back.