“Yum!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2012

While visiting in Phoenix, we went to the Parlor for a snack that turned into dinner. You enter along an herb and vegetable garden. Sitting on the patio, you would never know that Camelback Road is right outside. Our server, Steve was friendly, helpful, fun, and informative. We drank local beers from Four Peaks - Kilt lifter and Hop Knot at happy hour prices ($3)–– great for a hop head like me. Our table shared a mess of great food. We started with a salami and cheese plate, lamb meatballs, roasted beet salad, fried calamari & rock shrimp. We finished with a pizza featuring locally made sausage. We left happy and took leftovers home to the rest of the family.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I have been to the Parlor several times as a Phoenix resident. I can only say that I have always been satisfied with the food and servcice. This place is mostly Italian fare but also has other choices. The pasta bolognese is excellent and the pizzas are awesome. A nice bar and wine list rounds out the experience.
Despite being busy during my visits, I was greeted and served in a timely manner. The wait was never as long as the hostess indicated.
The food arrives hot and as ordered. The menu is innovative and the specials creative.
Service is consistently good.
Great atmosphere whether in the dining room or bar area.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

This restaurant is one of my favorite places to eat in Phoenix. The atmosphere is a major plus to me (very cool rustic modern interior), and the delicious food doesn't hurt either. They have amazing sandwiches and pizzas that mix flavors unique ways.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

AMAZING!!! Discovered this place couple months ago and loved it! Just got back from my second dining experience here, and the feeling is still the same. LOVE the Agnello, Fungi and Pesto pizza - very decently priced. BUT, all good things come to those who wait.. hence the long wait times to get a table. As long as you don't mind waiting for 30 minutes to get a table for dinner, it's totally worth it.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Great place for lunch or diner. The salads are outstanding. The pizzas are both traditional, and and adventuresome, with a great a crust and quality toppings. The burgers are some of the best in the city.
The wine list is complete, with fair prices.