“Love this hotel!”

Westin Phoenix Downtown
Ranked #7 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I've been staying at the Westin Phoenix Downtown every week for the past two months and I love it. The rooms are new, large, and modern. The beds are very comfortable. I'm very particular about pillows, and they provide a variety of pillows on the bed to choose from. The staff are friendly, professional, and caring. The hotel restaurant has excellent, reasonably priced food. It is tough being out of town for work, but this hotel makes may out-of-town trips about as good as they could be.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Steve B
There are newer reviews for Westin Phoenix Downtown

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have been to this hotel on business several times in the last year. The facility is wonderful, the rooms are huge and the service is is exceptional! I highly recommend it. The restaurant has great food and the wait staff could not be more helpful. And of course there is the heavenly bed...

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank AWSouthBay
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was the first time I stayed in downtown Phoenix and selected the Westin based on previous positive experiences. Every aspect of my stay was above expectations. I was always addressed by my name by each staff member I encountered and every staff member was very accommodating. Within two minutes after my call requesting help with the thermostat, a friendly maintenance man appeared at my door. My dinner from room service was delivered in 15 minutes after my order. The valet was extremely helpful, providing maps of the downtown area as well as verbal directions. The room was large, modern and perfectly appointed. I had the best night's sleep I have had in months. Thank you, Westin!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank calalilly9
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times in business. The rooms are excellent, clean and well cared for. Service is friendly, this time when I arrived I had to wait at the front desk for 5 minutes for anyone to come out and check me in ( it was around 10pm) this was the only hiccup in an otherwise perfect stay. The location is great. Whenever I come to Phoenix, this is where I stay now.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Lakeman86
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I have traveled extensively and I have never had a better experience than I had at the Westin Downtown Phoenix. Front desk staff was friendly and always ready to assist. Valet staff was friendly and efficient and always ready with directions and suggestions. Overall, a tremendously professional atmosphere of service. My room was beautiful with tall ceilings and the best furnishings and a window view of downtown that is unsurpassed. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: According to the floor maps I saw, every room is a room with a view.
1  Thank Sallyrk
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I stayed at this property for 1 night, drove in for the Cardinals football game on Monday night. The resort was very clean with great overall ambiance. I enjoyed a great dinner at Province, Kyle was our waiter. We had the scallop ceviche, flatbread, and the skirt steak. Kyle was fantastic, service wise and recommending the food options.

Of course as a Westin, the heavenly bed was awesome along with some great views of downtown. Check in was a breeze and at check out we stored our bags at the Front Desk. The valet team even loaded our bags into our car while we were away at our conference. The room itself was super clean and it felt like a brand new room.

I would highly recommend this property for leisure or business due its convenient location and great service. Go check it out yourself.

Room Tip: pay for the upgrade to a corner suite, well worth it!
1  Thank sportsguy038
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is a modern, clean hotel with friendly staff. They were kind enough to call our cell when our room was ready, and they were always welcoming. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The service at Province (lobby restaurant) was lacking, and there was absolutely no service at the pool. I waited and waited looking at the menu, but never a soul came by. There is no spa or concierge. Overall, I would stay there again, but for much less than we paid. Our room was very expensive to stay in a very uninteresting downtown Phoenix. For the amount we paid, I'd expect to be at a resort on Camelback mountain.

1  Thank JanOct0810