“Best deviled eggs ever!”
Review of Beckett's Table

Beckett's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Beckett's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 3,161 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 36th street & Indian School
Description: Chef Justin Beckett brings together what matters to him most: family, friends and honest, incredible food. With considerable help from his partners and longtime friends Scott and Katie Stephens and his wife Michelle, Beckett has created an irresistible hangout for his discerning Arcadia/Biltmore neighbors, people who expect comfort and sophistication in equal measure and get it here. The same grounded approach is evident on the menu, which emphasizes seasonal American cooking in dishes such as pork osso buck confit, creamy grits and spicy andouille sausage with mustard jus, short ribs with mashed potatoes and grilled cheese. Factor in the inviting bar, roomy patio and community table, and it gets even easier to follow the Beckett's Table mandate: Come Together.
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Never had a deep fried deviled egg before? This is the place to try it. My family took me here for my birthday, and I will be back. Besides the deviled eggs, we had the short ribs, cast iron chicken, St. Louis ribs and green chile stew. The stew was our least favorite thing. For dessert we had toasted coconut cake with brown butter ice cream. Wow! The ambience is neighborly and the help friendly. We will definitely be back. We will also try their sister restaurant "Southern Rail." We like it that they source locally whenever possible.

1  Thank AZRose2013

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Space is warm and inviting. Our server was a professional, older gentleman. Very knowledgeable on the wines and the food. The house-made salmon app (tartare) is beyond words...simply gorgeous. Wife had the heirloom tomato salad, she loved it. We shared to osso buco (pork not veal). Not sure if I liked it better than the spinach spaeztle (sp?) which is delicious. This is very well executed food, top notch service, and a great international wine list.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

The food was fantastic and the service very good Will definitely recommend this restaurant . Coconut cake is definitely a must

Reviewed July 26, 2014

The food was original and prepared perfectly. I had the short ribs and my friend had the steak. We also had several appetizers. I would go here again. The drinks were just so-so. I probably would get wine or beer next time. The interior had a great vibe.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

From the road this place does not look like much but, once inside I was impressed. The chef has one of the best menus I have ever experienced and his flavour combinations are amazing. I will definitely be returning. Our waiting staff were also excellent because they were honest about the menu and what they liked the most and recommended.

1  Thank Kristopher M