“Oh so Buco good!”
Review of Beckett's Table

Beckett's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Beckett's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 3,103 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 36th street & Indian School
Description: Chef Justin Beckett brings together what matters to him most: family, friends and honest, incredible food. With considerable help from his partners and longtime friends Scott and Katie Stephens and his wife Michelle, Beckett has created an irresistible hangout for his discerning Arcadia/Biltmore neighbors, people who expect comfort and sophistication in equal measure and get it here. The same grounded approach is evident on the menu, which emphasizes seasonal American cooking in dishes such as pork osso buck confit, creamy grits and spicy andouille sausage with mustard jus, short ribs with mashed potatoes and grilled cheese. Factor in the inviting bar, roomy patio and community table, and it gets even easier to follow the Beckett's Table mandate: Come Together.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Oh so Buco good!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have always wanted to dine at Beckett's Table and I finely got my chance to the other night. So glad we did. The Osso Buco was amazing, the best I've had! My husband had the Short Ribs and our friend the Cheeseburger, both were fantastic!
Our service was great and with the restaurant full it had a great energy!
We will be back, after all I have to try the other 20+ items on the menu:)
Thanks for making our first experience ~ Amazing!

• Visited July 2013

Chicago
“Worth the Visit !”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Arrived on a Sunday evening and was quickly greeted by affable staff who offered immediate seating on the patio or at the communal table. The ambiance was upscale casual and the restaurant was visually appealing. Elected a patio table this visit, although the communal experience is quite appealing if one might want to enjoy some camaraderie with dinner. While the patio was adjacent to the parking lot, it was not particularly off putting since there are trellis/curtains and growing plants which somewhat obscured the parked cars. Our waitress was very helpful with suggestions and explaining food related specifics as well as tending to our needs. We ordered and enjoyed the chicken meatballs with a semi-spicy tomato sauce as an appetizer. The main courses ordered, osso buco and shepard's pie were delicious! Portions were adequate and fairly priced. Will be returning to try the short ribs which were seriously considered and, this evening, lost out to the shepard's pie. A great experience.

• Visited April 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Consistent and great!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have eaten here many times and have always been happy with the food. Servers are friendly and knowledgeable. Eating at the bar has been a fun experience because I got to meet and chat with other diners. Loved the home made ice cream.

• Visited May 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Careful or you'll miss it!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Its located in a strip mall next to a dry cleaner and small dance studio. Outstanding food with interesting twists on classics. I started with the gazpacho (which i normally don't care for). in a word: WOW. i also had the osso bucco and the meat just fell off the bone. Know that when you go here you won't be getting "diet food". I ended my meal with the caramel dark chocolate s'mores drizzled with a peanut butter glaze and served with homemade marshmallows. Yes, it was rich but the portion size was perfect for my husband and I to share. It was arguably one of the best desserts I've ever had...and I've traveled all over the world eating at all different levels of restaurants. I will absolutely make the 45 minute trek from my home west of Phoenix to try some of the other creations this chef has on the menu!!

Visited July 2013
Arizona
“Comfort food at it's best.”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife asked to go here for her birthday. Located in east Phoenix in a roomy location. Parking was limited so get there early. We had a nice welcome by the staff and seated right away. We decided to order only a main course and desserts. Large selection on wines and beers. A nice variety of appetizers, salads and side dishes. My wife & I ordered the same thing. Friends had recommended the short ribs with red wine reduction served over mashed potatoes & green beans. Melt in your mouth, cut with a fork. For dessert my wife had fig & pecan pie w/citrus zest ice cream. She loved it. And my choice (yum) was a toasted coconut cake w/vanilla pudding, pecans and vanilla ice cream on the side. Now you know why we skipped salads & sides! Wonderful evening with a friendly crowd. We'll come again.

• Visited June 2013