“Innovation with good fresh ingredients” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beckett's Table

Beckett's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Beckett's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 3,035 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 36th street & Indian School
Description: Chef Justin Beckett brings together what matters to him most: family, friends and honest, incredible food. With considerable help from his partners and longtime friends Scott and Katie Stephens and his wife Michelle, Beckett has created an irresistible hangout for his discerning Arcadia/Biltmore neighbors, people who expect comfort and sophistication in equal measure and get it here. The same grounded approach is evident on the menu, which emphasizes seasonal American cooking in dishes such as creamy grits and spicy andouille sausage with mustard jus, wood-fired mussels with shallot-fennel broth, short ribs with mashed potatoes, and rock shrimp with smoked corn & butternut squash enchiladas. Factor in the inviting bar, roomy patio and community table, and it gets even easier to follow the Beckett's Table mandate: Come Together.
New York
“Innovation with good fresh ingredients”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I won't eat in chain restaurants and am not wowed by resort restaurants so when in Phoenix
visiting our daughter we have a tough time finding a good restaurant.. This is our second
visit to Beckett's Table and we enjoyed it both times. I had the steamed bass with veggies in
a citrus sauce, which actually tasted more like pomegranate, light and delicious. My husband
had the pork osso bucco which he devoured without offering us a taste. Our daughter had the
salmon, also not eager to offer tastes around the table. For desert we shared the fig and pecan
pie.. fabulous. Just good food that looks beautiful in its presentation and taste delicious without
heavy creamy overpowering flavors. Big casual dining room with open kitchen and a happy
but not boisterous crowd. Good responsive service and a good value for the quality. You can tell the owners are foodies and hope they keep up this level of exceptional cuisine so we can enjoy our dinners here whenever we visit Phoenix.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank rentaxa

Reno, Nevada
“Best meal on our vacation in Phoenix”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

We had a great meal here at Becketts. The restaurant was crowded and bustling and loud, but in a good way. Our server was great and made good suggestions. We enjoyed the cheese board (which seems to change nightly) and my salmon for dinner was delicious. We wished we had room to try the smores dessert!I think Beckett's is more than worth all the great reviews. The location is a little bit out of the way, but I'd happily eat here again.

• Visited February 2013
Chicago
“What a treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

This place was fabulous! I was in Phoenix on a business trip and met up with a friend for dinner. She suggested this restaurant as I have a gluten allergy and she remembered them having many gluten free options. This was one of the best restaurants I have been to! They had delicious gluten free options, and the waitress was extremely well versed and educated on the gluten free items (that is rare at a lot of restaurants!). I could have eaten here every night of my trip because there were so many things I wanted to try! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a fun, relaxed atmosphere, and great food made from high quality ingredients! Kudos to Beckett's Table!!!

• Visited May 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

I was invited to an event that was hosted at Beckett's Table and of course Chef Beckett as always out did himself! Even with a prefix menu the choices give and portion sizes were those of his regular dishes and just as yummie. I hale to thee Chef Beckett and cannot wait for the new experience you will be opening in Central Phoenix. I know that whatever the concept it will hold true to a Fabulous Beckett experience. I recommend this restuaruant to everyone one, foodies, newbies that wants to enjoy great food, ambiance and service!

• Visited April 2013
Hesston, Kansas
“Wham Bam, Thank you Ma'am. Terrific!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Leading up to our Phoenix trip I was bound and determined to find a real nice place to eat. I found Beckett's here on Trip Advisor and was so glad I did. It blew me away from start to finish. We ate outside on a lovely spring night. Got appetizers of grits with sausage (delicious) and deep fried deviled eggs. I know I know. It sounds crazy. But if you like deviled eggs, you have to get them! You will never taste something like this anywhere but there. They have bacon in the yolks, and whatever the crust is they are fried in, wow. It will blow your socks off. Got 2 drinks off their specialty drink menu. They had fantastic flavor, and rightfully so for $9 a pop. Entree was pork osso bucco confit. Yeah I can't pronounce it either, but if you like pork that falls off the bone this is your meal. Absolutely melt in your mouth, amazing food. Buddies got pork chop and short rips. All were very pleased! You will spend some money here, but you most certainly get what you pay for! Very very knowledgeable waitress as well. Very impressed all around.

• Visited April 2013