“What a treat!”
Review of Beckett's Table

Beckett's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Beckett's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 3,268 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 36th street & Indian School
Description: Chef Justin Beckett brings together what matters to him most: family, friends and honest, incredible food. With considerable help from his partners and longtime friends Scott and Katie Stephens and his wife Michelle, Beckett has created an irresistible hangout for his discerning Arcadia/Biltmore neighbors, people who expect comfort and sophistication in equal measure and get it here. The same grounded approach is evident on the menu, which emphasizes seasonal American cooking in dishes such as pork osso buck confit, creamy grits and spicy andouille sausage with mustard jus, short ribs with mashed potatoes and grilled cheese. Factor in the inviting bar, roomy patio and community table, and it gets even easier to follow the Beckett's Table mandate: Come Together.
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This place was fabulous! I was in Phoenix on a business trip and met up with a friend for dinner. She suggested this restaurant as I have a gluten allergy and she remembered them having many gluten free options. This was one of the best restaurants I have been to! They had delicious gluten free options, and the waitress was extremely well versed and educated on the gluten free items (that is rare at a lot of restaurants!). I could have eaten here every night of my trip because there were so many things I wanted to try! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a fun, relaxed atmosphere, and great food made from high quality ingredients! Kudos to Beckett's Table!!!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I was invited to an event that was hosted at Beckett's Table and of course Chef Beckett as always out did himself! Even with a prefix menu the choices give and portion sizes were those of his regular dishes and just as yummie. I hale to thee Chef Beckett and cannot wait for the new experience you will be opening in Central Phoenix. I know that whatever the concept it will hold true to a Fabulous Beckett experience. I recommend this restuaruant to everyone one, foodies, newbies that wants to enjoy great food, ambiance and service!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Leading up to our Phoenix trip I was bound and determined to find a real nice place to eat. I found Beckett's here on Trip Advisor and was so glad I did. It blew me away from start to finish. We ate outside on a lovely spring night. Got appetizers of grits with sausage (delicious) and deep fried deviled eggs. I know I know. It sounds crazy. But if you like deviled eggs, you have to get them! You will never taste something like this anywhere but there. They have bacon in the yolks, and whatever the crust is they are fried in, wow. It will blow your socks off. Got 2 drinks off their specialty drink menu. They had fantastic flavor, and rightfully so for $9 a pop. Entree was pork osso bucco confit. Yeah I can't pronounce it either, but if you like pork that falls off the bone this is your meal. Absolutely melt in your mouth, amazing food. Buddies got pork chop and short rips. All were very pleased! You will spend some money here, but you most certainly get what you pay for! Very very knowledgeable waitress as well. Very impressed all around.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Six of us, ages 14 to 72, adored this place. Everything was outstanding! It was the best dinner of our trip to Phoenix. We called that day for a reservation. We were seated quickly when we got there. The restaurant had a warm comfortable feeling with an open kitchen. Our waitress was fantastic. One of my daughters has food allergies and they were very accommodating and creative. For the rest of us, she advised us on house specialties. We took her advice and ate family style for multiple appetizers and entrees. The flavors and textures were complex, inviting and total comfort. The dessert we shared was also mouthwatering. We are from the metro DC area and we eat out quite a bit. We are selective. We all were impressed.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I heard a lot of great thing about this place but it just did not live up to what people say about it. I think it is a great neighborhood place but I think it its reputation has been inflated by people in the area. I think Zips down the street has a better value.