“Intesting sushi, fun drinks”
Review of Stingray Sushi

Stingray Sushi
Ranked #585 of 3,113 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 24th St. and Camelback
Description: Stingray Sushi Biltmore is Phoenix's best and fresh sushi!! Located in the Biltmore and Arcadia Neighborhood, Stingray Sushi is famous for its busy 1/2 Price Happy Hour, 1/2 Price Industry Sundays and its newly launched Japanese Dinner Menu and Daily Lunch Specials w/ Bento Boxes.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Intesting sushi, fun drinks”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Had a very good happy hour dinner here. Prices were good for happy hour. There were the standard rolls but they some interesting varieties as well--the fried spicy tuna was good. They had a fun drink menu.

Visited February 2014

Great Falls, Montana
“Great sushi and outdoor seating”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The happy hour was fantastically priced - I was surprised how inexpensive it was for two to dine and drink. Happy hour ended at 7pm so go early for a great deal. Can't say enough good things about the food - great variety of sushi. During good weather, the restaurant is very open with outdoor seating and comfortable indoor seating.

Visited February 2014
Annapolis, Maryland
“Great sushi find in Phoenix”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The sushi was fresh, well presented and delicious. We had a very large party, ordering boats and a host of a la carte items. Everything we had was fantastic but the best part - it was extremely reasonably priced!

Visited January 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“We loved the rolls”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

There were some really amazing sushi rolls there that we loved! In general, the food was good, really fresh fish, but small portions with high prices. I'd go back for the food quality though, it was worth it!

Visited January 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Worst. Service. Ever.”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I don't write bad reviews very often. I really don't. Nor do I try to place myself on a pedestal, expecting the world to bow and scrape to my whims. I just want food and drinks brought out in a timely manner, and some attention paid when I need it.

My experience at Stingray Sushi was abysmal.

I lost count of the horrible service problems, and see no reason to fully document my rant.

It was late (9:30PM) on a Saturday night, and the place was not crowded, and well-staffed. We should have had excellent service, and instead hit new lows.

• Visited November 2013