“Great fun”

and up
2-Hour Arizona Desert Guided Tour on Teryx UTV
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: ATV Tours, UTV Tours, Desert Tours, Guided ATV & UTV Tours, Self Guided ATV & UTV Tours, Shooting adventures, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, ATV Rentals, UTV Rentals, All Off-road rentals and tours.
Regina, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

Had a great time atv'ing here. There are miles of trails good for both beginner and experienced riders. The staff of Dusty, Zack and Cody were very good to deal with.

Visited March 2014

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Ride in the Desert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

My son and I had a wonderful ride in the desert this morning. We were guided by Justin and Cody. The trails were a bit challenging so they quickly moved me form an ATV to an UTV. There were five of us on tour so the experience was not crowded.

There is beautiful desert scenery out there that it would take days to walk to. Our tour was a bit challenging and required some technical ability. This attraction is a bit of a distance from Scottsdale but well worth the drive. You are definitely out in the wilderness of the desert for the entire ride.

No trip to the Valley of the Sun is complete without an ATV ride. This one was excellent. Justin and Cody were wonderful company and capable guides!

Visited March 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Excellent Time even in the rain :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent time. Went with a work group of 30 people. It was raining and the trails were sloppy and that made it even better :) :) highly recomand this when your in Arizona.

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must if you are visiting Phoenix!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

I have visited Arizona a few times and have checked out what Phoenix had to offer. I have to say this was one of the best experiences that I have had. A guided tour with Dusty was epic! Seeing the desert first hand and getting dirty was a blast. This company provided all safety gear and gives you a in depth lesson on how to operate a ATV. The tail guide Dave was friendly and showed me the ins and outs of the ATV before we departed on our way. We had Automatic Hondas and they were were great and very user friendly once you got the hang of it (which only took a few minutes) They even have a little practice course to show you the ropes and ensure you're comfortable before heading out. Dusty set the perfect pace and made sure we were all going along just fine. At parts he would speed up and it really got the adrenaline flowing! WOW is all i could say!!! When the group stopped these two offered the very best in customer service. Both Dusty and Dave made sure we were all doing ok and offered the group cold water and riding tips that they saw to help us improve our riding skill, it was very motivational! By the end, the whole group had developed from unsure first timers into decent riders! We rode to an indian fighting postion where Dusty gave us great info and answered questions. He knew the desert like the back of his hand, pointing out various cactus types and other useful desert info. It was very impressive. I have never left a review online before but I had to for this company! Next time we return to Phoenix I will make sure to do this again and hopefully get another Dusty tour. We want to try a UTV!

Also make sure to try the Cafe on your way out. You will work up an appetite after riding and they don't mind if you are dirty!

Thanks again Arizona Outdoor Fun!!!!

1 Thank SunSetMan1976
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“ShaneTGC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

I really enjoyed riding the ATVs through the trails. The guide was very educated on the trails and the surroundings which made me comfortable in an unfamiliar environment. I would recommend this to anyone looking to get away for a day, whether you are there on vacation or a business trip like I was.