“Great service!”

and up
2-Hour Arizona Desert Guided Tour on Teryx UTV
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: ATV Tours, UTV Tours, Desert Tours, Guided ATV & UTV Tours, Self Guided ATV & UTV Tours, Shooting adventures, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, ATV Rentals, UTV Rentals, All Off-road rentals and tours.
Chandler, Arizona
“Great service!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I recently rented canoes from AZ Outdoor Fun for a river trip and I can honestly say it was a good experience. They delivered the canoes to me AND were on time with delivery! Their staff is friendly and take time to follow up with the customer.

1 Thank Gina L

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AMAZING TOUR!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My girlfriend and I were out in Arizona on vacation and heard about this place by doing a google search on things to do in Arizona. Lets just say it was the best choice we ever made. We did the Sunset tour with ATVs out in the desert and it was beautiful. We also had the best tour guide you could ask for in Jake (we liked to call him jake from state farm) lol, but he was friendly knowledgeable and just plain awesome. I can't really describe him more unless you request him which I strongly suggest. All in all it was an amazing tour and I suggest anyone visiting Arizona to come out to Arizona Outdoor Fun and try one of their tours!!!!

2 Thank Anthony R
Wichita, Kansas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The best two hours we spent in Arizona!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

The jet ski tour is a must for anyone visiting the greater Phoenix area. Wendy, our booking agent was helpful, accommodating and did a good job of getting us excited about or excursion. Our guide Dusty was knowledgeable and fun! He was good at letting us set the pace. All the staff were friendly an helpful. We will definitely be back for more jet ski action with Arizona Outdoor Fun!

2 Thank 135guy
California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ATV Guided Sunset Tour, Great Guide”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

On 7/27/13 my daughter and I went for the Sunset Guided Tour with Jason. We were in town a short time and when I called in the lady on the phone (can't remember her name) was nice and was able to get us a tour on short notice. I was extremely apprehensive, I was deathly afraid to ride. Jason was extremely patient with me and checked in with me several times to make sure I was doing ok. Jason did a great job of explaining how the ATV worked and helped us out when we were nervous about turning it around. Overall it was a great experience, the scenery was incredible and Jason did a great job all the way around. It is extremely hot in the summer and the ATV radiates heat as well, I would recommend wearing jeans to protect yourself from the heat and in case you were to fall off. Also, wear a lot of suncreen! I would definately rent from this company again, everyone was extremely professional. Liz Z

1 Thank Liz Z
Middletown, Delaware, United States
“This was amazing”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I did the show up and ride ATV experience. All I can say was that it was awesome. The guys showed up right on time and were extremely friendly and helpful. They made sure that you had all the help and information you needed with feeling like you were being talked down to. They had a nice range of ATV's to choose from, I rode the 400cc sport quad and even with being a bigger guy (6'1", 230lbs) it had more than enough power to do everything I wanted to do. This was awesome for someone traveling alone as I am to get out of your hotel room and enjoy the scenery. Personally I wouldn't bother with a guided tour as it is almost impossible to get lost as long as you have the map they provide. The trails are for the most part fairly mild with the option to get into more advanced stuff if you want to. I will absolutely be doing this again.

1 Thank Matthew R