“Good equipment, good staff beautiful country”

Arizona Outdoor Fun
$222.02*
3-Hour Arizona Desert Guided Tour by Teryx UTV
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: ATV Tours, UTV Tours, Desert Tours, Guided ATV & UTV Tours, Self Guided ATV & UTV Tours, Shooting adventures, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, ATV Rentals, UTV Rentals, All Off-road rentals and tours.
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Rented two atv's for an early morning run, Jason set us up, provided great info on the trails and off we went. Beautiful country, and a variety of trails. Three bottles of water provided by Jason, and as the heat built, we drank them all. We have rented atv' in a few different areas of Arizona, and this was the easiest. We will do this again with the rest of the family.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,054)

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Had an awesome time riding the jet skis. The lake was perfect for us. Dusty and Jake were pros out there showing us the ropes. From how to operate the skis to giving us insight on everything we needed to know about the lake. It seemed like they are very well trained and very professional too. I will be recommending this to my church and making sure everyone goes through Arizona Outdoor Fun. Great job guys!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have lived in arizona my whole life, but I have never seen it like this! The Atv tour had the prettiest views i have ever seen. Definitely a must for anyone visiting arizona or already living here. Arizona outdoor fun has great deals as well!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My family and I spent Memorial weekend out at Lake Pleasant. Rented a jet ski from Arizona Outdoor Fun, what a blast. T.J. and Jake were awesome, very knowledgeable and very concerned for our safety while on the lake. I would recommend anyone that is looking to have a good time and cool off this summer to call these guys. Thanks T.J. and Jake for making our time on the lake very enjoyable.

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

We took the 2 hour jet ski tour and it was great. Dusty and jake were great in getting us started and teaching us about the equipment and the lake. They made it fun and set us up right.