“Horrible Customer Service”

$222.02*
3-Hour Arizona Desert Guided Tour by Teryx UTV
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: ATV Tours, UTV Tours, Desert Tours, Guided ATV & UTV Tours, Self Guided ATV & UTV Tours, Shooting adventures, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, ATV Rentals, UTV Rentals, All Off-road rentals and tours.
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Horrible Customer Service”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Thanks to this company our Birthday weekend of renting jet skis and spending the day on Bartlet Lake is ruined. I called 3 weeks in advance to reserve 4 jet skis specifically asking if each jet ski can be paid separately by each couple. They agreed and everything was set. Less than 48 hours prior to us picking them up they decided that we were unable to pay separate and the security deposit would be increased. They were unwilling to work with us and honor their agreement. Therefore we had to cancel. They had 3 weeks to figure this out yet they drop it on us last minute. They clearly do not care about their customers and have incompetent people working for them. Now we are scrambling to find somewhere else to rent from or just cancel our birthday plans we were all looking forward to.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Ashley D
Arizonaoutdoorfun, Owner at Arizona Outdoor Fun, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Ashley,

We apologize that there was a miscommunication. We wanted you to get the skis for the weekend and offered many options to accomedate your group. Unfortunately none of these options were chosen and you had to cancel. We wish your experience with us was different. Please contact me if there is anything more we can do to correct this issue. Joe 602-400-2445

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great experience!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We just finished a 3hr UTV tour and have to say it was a wonderful experience. Was an awesome way to experience the Arizona landscape! My two cousins and I booked an UTV for the tour. The UTV was great for the three of us. The best part of the tour was our guide Jake who made the experience that much better. He was very knowledgeable and always had a smile. Thanks!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank SajjadHuq
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awful Customer Service and Poor Equipment”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We went on a family adventure ATV tour while on vacation with this company and was very disappointed with the professionalism and quality of ATV rentals. The employees who worked there didn't give us much information on how to operate and were more focused on goofing around and texting and answering their phones. The actual ATV rentals were very warn down and not preforming to what was advertised by the company. Not very pleased with our experience.

2 Thank Jay W
Arizonaoutdoorfun, Owner at Arizona Outdoor Fun, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Jay,

The comments you have here 100% go against our company culture and service. I am extemely apologetic to see that you did not get to experience our atv adventure as you had expected or as we train our guides/employees to provide it. I will put this on as a topic for our weekly training session to ensure that this does not happen again. Employees are not allowed to use their personal phones while working. All our equipment is kept in great mechanical performance and we guarantee it with our Breakdown guarantee, the appearance can often be a challenge as ATVs are an offroad vehicle. We do several awesome atv adventures which include a go on your own so scratches are inevitable. Please contact us to take advantage of our breakdown guarantee. You can call Joe at 602-400-2445.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing day in the desert”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Self guided ATV tour through the Tonto National Forest. AZ Outdoor Fun gives you a lot of freedom to explore. Jason and TJ very friendly and knowledgeable. Took the Camp Creek Wash to Needle Rock. The views were awesome!

Sylmar, CA
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing ride into the desert”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I went on the ATV tour during our visit to Arizona. We had Jake and TJ as our guides and they were both very nice. Jake provided a lot of information about the different stops we made. We saw an old Native American fort, an abandoned brewery from the 1800s, and an old silver mine. I thought the ride was going to be on flat land but there is a lot of uphill and downhill and the terrain is sometimes rocky. Some of it made me kind of nervous since I'm not an experienced ATV rider. I did let them know that I was getting nervous so they slowed down the pace of the ride and I liked that much better. I would definitely recommend this because of all the desert scenery you get to see.