“Jet Ski Rentals at Lake Pleasant”

Arizona Outdoor Fun
Book In Advance
More Info
$184.11*
and up
2-Hour Arizona Desert Guided Tour on Teryx UTV
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: ATV Tours, UTV Tours, Desert Tours, Guided ATV & UTV Tours, Self Guided ATV & UTV Tours, Shooting adventures, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, ATV Rentals, UTV Rentals, All Off-road rentals and tours.
Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Jet Ski Rentals at Lake Pleasant”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

My husband and I rented 2 jet skis from Arizona Outdoor Fun Rentals at Lake Pleasant in late September 2012. It was easy and fun even with this being my first experience operating a jet ski. The jet skis were large enough, which I believe offered stability in the water. Matthew, who works for Arizona Outdoor Fun Rentals, checked us in and went over the operation and safety of the Jet Ski. Matthew did a great job explaining every possible aspect of operation and was more than willing to repeat some of the safety explanations when I asked. We went during the week and in the early morning, so the lake was not very crowded, which made it more comfortable for me. Overall, it was an excellent experience and we had alot of fun. We plan to do this again with Arizona Outdoor Fun Rentals at Lake Pleasant !

Visited September 2012
2 Thank LoisArizona

Danville, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun activities for the whole family”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I recently vacationed in Scottsdale and planned a trip out to Lake Pleasant to rent jet skis from Outdoor Fun. From the moment we showed up, they were very organized and got us out on the water very timely. Matt worked there and he was very polite and put our safety first, which I greatly appreciated. It was a fun day and it was nice to have everything work out the way you plan especially since we were coming from out of town. Would definitely go back!

1 Thank WhereToNext047
NYC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Adventures for indepent thrill seekers!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Very scenic trail for ATV trip. You see canyon, river, various cactus and other different terrain. Staff Johua provided us great service! Highly recommend this!

Economy, Pennsylvania, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Rented rhino for sightseeing in Tonto National Park”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

This was the second year in a row we wanted to use a UTV to go sightseeing. The booking agent was very helpful since we were at Mesa Table Flats last year. He suggested Tonto National Park. We drove about 20 minutes. The location was very easy to find. Justin was very helpful with the safety instructions and processing the paperwork. We rode for 3 hours and saw some spectacular sights. We can't wait to go again next year!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Stacey S
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Incredible service”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My friend and I recently rented a jet ski for 4 hours. Upon arrival, we were greeted by Matthew, who handled all the paperwork in a timely fashion. His safety instructions and general information was very informative and nothing was lacking. The jet ski was great - not your average little jet ski which was nice to see. Lake Pleasant is absolutely beautiful! Once we were finished, Matthew was waiting for us at the dock to pick up the ski and even helped jump start our vehicle after it wouldn't start. Talk about going above and beyond service. I couldn't have had a more wonderful experience and I would definitely come back here again!

Visited August 2012