“Great First Flight!”

2 Fly Us Hot Air Balloon Rides - Private Flights
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My wife and I flew with Kevin and his crew yesterday on the sunset flight. It was our anniversary and they all made it so special. It was my wife's third time in a balloon and my first time. It was such a great experience! We appreciate Kevin's expertise (year's of piloting and training of other pilots) and the fact that he cares about his passengers' experience. He explained everything that was going to happen throughout the flight. He takes the time to point out the beauty of the area and shows you as much as possible during the flight. He got us close to the mountains so that we could see wildlife. We were fortunate to have a private flight (no one else booked the same time as our flight). One of the things that helped my wife chose 2FlyUs was she liked was the fact that Kevin likes smaller groups (2-4 people plus him) for his flights. My wife's first experience (with a different company) had the potential of having a large group with her. Kevin and his crew were all so personable throughout. I would fly with them again in a heartbeat. Be sure to bring your camera because you will see some quite a bit of scenery!!! But, make sure you pay attention to the flight too. Don't miss out on things because you are paying attention to your camera. I think I would not have taken my video camera so much video on my first flight.

All reviews
"launch site"
"balloon pilot"
"awesome pilot"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"afraid of heights"
"an amazing experience"
in 3 reviews
"highlight of our trip"

Reviewed January 23, 2014

After looking through TripAdvisor to find a company to provide us a great first balloon ride while in AZ, I decided to go with 2 Fly Us for a few reasons: Although not stated on their website, they use a smaller basket to fly only 4 people at a time + the pilot (company owner, Kevin Flanagan)and chaser Gene were warm friendly and wonderful. My boyfriend and I were the only two passengers with Kevin that morning and we could not have been more pleased. I am sorry it took me 6 months to write this review but this is the only company to go on a balloon ride with. I loved the personal intimate experience. Shelly

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

This was both myself and my husbands first time on a hot air balloon ride. We were both absolutely blown away and overly pleased with our experience. Kevin (the pilot) and the chasers (gene (spelling?) and his wife Jamie) were all fun, friendly and welcoming from the moment we were picked up! Jamie was so nice she even took my camera and took pictures for us while we were taking off and up in the air! Kevin's basket holds no more than 4 people (plus himself) which made it a more comfortable and personal experience. It was a birthday present for my husband and we lucked out and the ride was just the two of us. Kevin was so friendly and funny and really informative - teaching us about the surrounding areas and plants and such. We were up in the air for a little over an hour then landed in a park area where Kevin was so friendly to all the children and let them help pack up the balloon! (They were all so excited) He was also SO professional suggesting that we not have our champagne toast in the park as to not show the children that alcohol is associated with fun. We literally couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thanks guys!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Thanks for the great flight Kevin!! My family had a great time - your very experienced and knowledgeable about the area.

1  Thank UCF_MP
See more reviews
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Not only has Kevin been flying hot air balloons for 30 years but he is a qualified instructor and SO knowledgeable about the area you are flying over. I took my wife and mother and we were all apprehensive, initially, being our first hot air balloon flight. The flight could not have been more prefect. Thank you Kevin! You created some raving advocates that day. See you again soon!