“Amazing experience!”

2 Fly Us Hot Air Balloon Rides - Private Flights
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The service of this experience was so simple front start to finish. I emailed Kevin, the pilot prior to my vacation to Phoenix from Edmonton, Alberta. He responded right away and was able to get me booked in for the date I wanted, the 5AM meet time was a little scary seeming this was suppose to be a vacation but it was absolutely worth it the scenery to the take off site was just beautiful, amazing sunrise over the hills. Once the site was chosen, it was no time at all before the balloon was out of the trailer and being inflated. Once in the air, it's hard to explain how awesome it was, you must experience it. Kevin and his partner (I feel terrible I can't remember his name) were great, fun to talk with and full of information, nothing but good things to say about their city and experience in ballooning. This turned into an even more amazing trip when my boyfriend shocked myself and the pilot when he dropped to one knee and proposed, Kevin instantly snagged my camera and got a snap of the moment without a thought. At the end of the trip we had a glass of ceremonial champagne and a little photo shoot to give the day a perfect ending. I would do this again and again! Highly recommend this company!!!

3  Thank Michelle M
in 3 reviews
"helicopter"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This hot-air balloon ride was the absolute HIGHLIGHT of our vaation! I didn't think I could enjoy this experience (since im afraid of heights) but boy was I surprised! It was amazing, most serial yet relaxing experience. It was our pilot, Kevin, who made the flight even better. He is super friendly, knowledgable and has great stories! I definitely recommend this company! Hands down! Do not go with another company! You won't regret it!

1  Thank RGirl22
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Girlfriend and I booked a trip while on vacation in Scottsdale. I have to admit, I was dreading waking up before 5AM on vacation but am so glad I did! I was amazed from start to finish. Viewing the dessert scenery while driving to the take-off spot, seeing the numerous hot air balloons being inflated, hearing about hot air ballooning from Kevin, the lifting off, flying through the mountains, viewing all of Phoenix from thousands of feet in the air, hearing all the amazing flying stories from Kevin, getting to know Keven and Gene, and the champagne toast made this such an amazing and memorable experience.

For anyone making a bucket list, I highly suggest hot air ballooning with Kevin be on there! I was debating booking with another company but after seeing other companies cram dozens of people on their hot air balloons, I was glad I went with Kevin. Plus, I doubt anyone in the industry has the experience and is friendly and knowledgeable as Kevin. It shows that he loves what he does!

2  Thank Tim C
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I purchased our hot air balloon as a surprised birthday present. Kevin answered all of my questions and concerns prior to booking the flight. I was a bit nervous since I was booking and making the arrangements from over 2,300 miles away but Kevin put me at ease immediately.

On the morning of our flight we met Kevin and his amazing assistance who immediately made us feel comfortable and part of the family. When we started the ride Kevin took time to tour us around the beautiful area and enlightened us with interesting facts and stories of arizona and ballooning history. After the flight we enjoyed the champagne toast and light breakfast for no additional charge.

KEVIN made us feel like part of his family for the day, they were wonderful. It was so cool to see that it was only us in our basket compared to the larger more expensive companies that filled the basket to the extreme (10-16 people). These balloons hovered over the same area and did not experience the amazing mountain and valley tour we did!

I would recommend 2 Fly Us to ANYONE! We plan to return with our families soon!

7  Thank Butl9892
See more reviews
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Looking to avoid being a part of the crowd, we highly recommend 2 Fly Us Hot Air Balloon Rides. Kevin Flannigan was a master, not only of piloting the balloon, but of making the flight memorable through his informational narratives and great stories. From start to finish, with help from his assistant Gene, the experience exceeded our expectations. So if you are looking to enjoy your first balloon ride over Phoenix, 2 Fly US is the way to go. Thanks Kevin and Gene!

1  Thank Charles G