2 Fly Us Hot Air Balloon Rides - Private Flights
Ranked #19 of 53 Tours in Phoenix
McKinney, Texas
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Our first trip to Phoenix and the one thing on our son's " to do" list was a sunrise hot air balloon ride. It would be a first for us and I can't imagine having a better experience anywhere. Kevin and Gene were professional, super nice, and lots of fun. Our only disappointment was that the ride had to end!

Visited May 2013

Eldersburg, MD
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My family enjoyed this experience immensely. It was the first time for all. This was at the top of our to-do list for Phoenix. Kevin and Gene(sp?) were a great team in making this a perfect experience. The flight was great, with altitudes ranging from probably 16 feet to 6000 feet. Lots of information and education provided by Kevin to add to the visual experience. Highly recommend this company.

Abuja, Nigeria
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Beautiful view and relaxing ride”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We went on this ride with another couple. It was a nice, relaxing way to start the day. Neither I, nor my husband had been in a hot air balloon before, and weren't sure what to expect. The pilot, Kevin, was great about explaining what we were doing, following the air currents, going up and down, etc. He also had some interesting experiences to share from his 29 years of flying hot air balloons. The view was also amazing. We both had a great time and would highly recommend the experience for anyone!

1 Thank rayecheal
Wichita, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“As good as everyone said!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I read all of the reviews and scheduled the ride for my wife's birthday. It was great and worth the money. Kevin was very knowledgeable and fun. Definitely would recomend!

1 Thank violaman83
Creve Coeur, Missouri
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“This was freaking awesome!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

And initially a bit scary but once I got used to being up in the air it was a breeze (pun not intended). I booked the flight for myself and hubby and for a moment it looked as if it wasn't going to happen due to rain coming into Phoenix. Of all the times!!! We were called and asked if we wanted to change the date but we couldn't so it was left to see if the original date and weather would cooperate. They did!

Kevin is a hoot which made for a great ride. Very professional but also fun which helped when I was still nervous. He explained many things about ballooning and its history and what things we were floating over (beware the jumping cholla cactus). Our ride was a sunrise one and it was amazing to see the sun come over the mountains and watch the other balloons that were also flying that day to inflate and rise. If you want an experience to cross off your Bucket List or for a special occasion - I highly recommend Kevin. You will not regret it and like me will want to do it again!

Visited May 2013