“As good as everyone said!”

2 Fly Us Hot Air Balloon Rides - Private Flights
Ranked #19 of 53 Tours in Phoenix
Wichita, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“As good as everyone said!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I read all of the reviews and scheduled the ride for my wife's birthday. It was great and worth the money. Kevin was very knowledgeable and fun. Definitely would recomend!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank violaman83

Creve Coeur, Missouri
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“This was freaking awesome!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

And initially a bit scary but once I got used to being up in the air it was a breeze (pun not intended). I booked the flight for myself and hubby and for a moment it looked as if it wasn't going to happen due to rain coming into Phoenix. Of all the times!!! We were called and asked if we wanted to change the date but we couldn't so it was left to see if the original date and weather would cooperate. They did!

Kevin is a hoot which made for a great ride. Very professional but also fun which helped when I was still nervous. He explained many things about ballooning and its history and what things we were floating over (beware the jumping cholla cactus). Our ride was a sunrise one and it was amazing to see the sun come over the mountains and watch the other balloons that were also flying that day to inflate and rise. If you want an experience to cross off your Bucket List or for a special occasion - I highly recommend Kevin. You will not regret it and like me will want to do it again!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank ShopNSlots
Seattle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Absolutely Amazing & Worth the Money!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

So happy we chose to go with this company, we could not have asked for a better experience! The balloon we went in held only 4 passengers (vs 14 in the other 5 balloons that launched on the same morning), so we got a very personal tour of the desert and got up into the sky super fast! Kevin, the pilot and owner, was super knowledgeable and a great pilot. The views are awesome and it is such an amazing feeling floating through the air.

I should note, I was a little skeptical about the fact that there were only ALL 5 star reviews for this company. Could something really be that good? It lived up to the reviews for us, highly recommend!!

Visited April 2013
5 Thank islachica13
New Buffalo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Couldn't ask for a better first balloon ride!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Our kids were a little skeptical when we first mentioned a hot air balloon ride, but they had an awesome time! We really enjoyed our guide Kevin. He filled us on lots of cool and useful info about the area and all the plants and animals. Highly recommend for families with kids. Enjoyed being able to go with just our family and not a larger group.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank oselkamarina
Freehold, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great ride!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Had a great balloon ride with Kevin last week. He is a very experienced pilot and we had a wonderful time - highly recommended.

Visited March 2013