“Good for lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good for lunch”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We went there for lunch and had a good experience. The service was fast and good. A reasonable menu, and the food was both hot and tasty. The prices were reasonable.

• Visited March 2013

Lewiston, Maine
“Good food provided leftovers, took home souvenier glasses”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Brother had been there before with coworkers, tasty food. Decore is very out-of-this-world Mexican flare with giant birds hanging everywhere - it was fun! They were running a 1/2 price special on giant made-for-two margaritas and sending patrons home with the glasses so my sister-in-law and I couldn't resist.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank JenGen
Maricopa, Arizona
“A Review By A Repeat Customer”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

About 38 years ago I discovered Mexican Restaurants with their food served on hot plates. Ask yourself this question–Of all the restaurants you dine in, which serves its hot food on hot plates? We serve home cooked meals on hot plates as a bar was set by Mexican Restaurants.

We've been dining in Arriba Meican Grill for years. Is it true Mexican food? It's more like Americanized Mexican Food which is ok with me. On November 28, 2012, we had lunch here as we were nearby. Service is always great! Seated right away with chips/salsa served along with our drinks. The serves watch you drink levle as refills appear without request.

For this visit, we orderd a lunch size Guacamole, lunch size spinach Enc/Flauta and a lunch size shredded beef Burrtio plate. By rhe time we were done with our chips.our meals arrived on the hot plates that keeps the meal warm until you're finished.

Food and service has always been great during our experiences here. We highly recommend this location!

• Visited November 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Just another mexican chain restaurant”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Went to Arriba's in Ahwatukee a few days ago for a going-away party. First time back in over 8 years. I never intended to return after the lousy service and a margarita that didn't seem to have any tequila in it. Even after complaining about the margarita, nothing was done. So, about the other day. Arriba's has an outdoor patio with a noisy water feature. The ambiance is nice, except when you have to talk over the water feature noise. I ordered the adobada burrito, which was very good. Given the size of the party, the service was very good. I refused to order a margarita after the last experience and just had water instead. Since I can get real margaritas at other mexican chains, I don't know that I will be back.

• Visited October 2012
philadelphia
“good food, not good service”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The food was good for a chain restaurant, the servings were large, tasty, and piping hot. Unfortunately our server was less than stellar. There was no drink menu and when we asked about drinks, we were only told about the sizes, not what was available. He didn't tell us about specials, etc. The food arrived quickly, My son had the microbrew and I had the margarita. The server tried taking my dinner that was only half eaten, I had to ask him for a take out box so I could bring it home, instead of him suggesting one. Again, I would return again for the food, and hope that the rest of the staff was more "on the ball" than our server.

• Visited October 2012