“The best guacamole!”

Gallo Blanco Cafe
Ranked #223 of 3,196 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are no longer at The Clarendon Hotel & actively looking for a new home.
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I first ate here about a year ago and loved it. Now that I live in Phoenix I probably come here at least once a month or so. The service is generally good and the food is always amazing.

I've never actually had drinks for happy hour here, but they have some pretty good deals on food as well - guacamole, carne asada burritos, tacos among a few others are on their happy hour food menu. My favorite item on the menu is the cochinita torta - a pork sandwich - the bread is amazing.

I usually come with friends and we all love it (especially the guac).

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Everything about this restaurant is amazing. I am dying to return! I didn't order one thing that wasn't delicious, and the service was just as great. I will be here anytime I am in Phoenix.

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Been here a couple times. Service is not good...have to flag someone down anytime you want something and last time the male server ACTUALLY rolled his eyes at me. Rude.
Terrible Bloody Mary...tasted like straight, thick tomato juice and Worcestershire sauce. Tried a beer there last time and it tasted like"line beer" from the tap and it was flat! I also had one of their burritos and was sick that entire night.
Will I be going back to this place, even tho my friends love it?
No way, count me out.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Wonderful drinks, delicious tacos, nice neighborhood type friendly atmosphere, excellent value, good service.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

There smoked pork sandwich is the best around sorry Dave's and the Guagamole made fresh when you order it a very diffrent restaraunt