“Superb dinner!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 3,113 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Camelback & 24th Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52 you will enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season!
Paradise Valley, Arizona, United States
“Superb dinner!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Our friends invited us to celebrate a birthday here and reserved the front chef's table near the fireplace. It was secluded and quiet but we were still able to feel like we were within the rest of the restaurant rather than it's own room.

I ordered the pork over creamy polenta (the way I make it and love it) with broccolini. Done to perfection and delicious flavor. My husband had the filet mignon with red wine sauce and it was like butter. Wine was excellent as well and desert arrived in small clear glasses with various flavors of chocolate mouse, cheesecake, etc. Service was great and we will definitely go back again soon. The menu changes weekly, calories are at a minimum and portions are just right. I'd recommend reservations for dinner and they have a piano bar and patio dining as well.

Visited January 2014

• Korean first
Ahwatukee, Arizona, United States
“Sometimes More Calories Makes a Better Dinner”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

The reviews on Seasons 52 in the Biltmore Fashion Park are consistently good, so we thought it was time to discover this place. I had been somewhat hesitant in the past because they promote that every item is less than 475 calories. It is not that I didn’t want to dine healthy, but rather dine well.

It is a beautiful open kitchen restaurant and the warm fire by the entrance was well received on this cold January night. The welcome at the hostess stand was also warm and with reservations having been made earlier we were quickly seated. There is no doubt that reservations are essential in this restaurant, because those without were turned away as the place was packed.

Our refreshment orders were taken quickly and the martinis were done perfectly. We began with Crisp Romaine & Baby Kale Caesar salads. They were okay, but the dressing simply did not have the richness of a well-made Caesar. Yes, I know they had to meet the 475 calories limit. For the entrée I had an excellent Oak-Grilled Filet Mignon. Most certainly it was a beautiful piece of beef. It rested on a bed of mashed potatoes along with Cremini mushrooms and steamed leaf spinach and here was where I found the blandness. I realize that they do not like to sauté in butter, or use butter in the mashed potatoes or add fresh garlic to the steamed leaf spinach…….but I do.

My wife had a whole sea bass, although small. At the table the server separated the fish into two halves with the skin remaining. The fish was accompanied by a variety of vegetables. My wife clearly appreciates a well prepared fish and when asked about her dinner, she simply said boring.

Our service was very good and while this restaurant has its fans, the taste for us was simply not exciting. We have come to appreciate wonderful sauces and richness in preparation, so this is not a restaurant for us. As for staying healthy we do that with bicycles and not our fine dining.

• Visited January 2014
Leesburg, VA
“Very Special Food and Service”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Treating a very special friend to say thanks for a great kindness, I needed the perfect place. This was it. Every dish is healthy, with fresh local ingredients. We enjoyed the plank salmon, a flatbread, and pork dish. And the small tasting-size desserts! This is a classy place for special occasions.

“A scrumptious and healthy meal!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

One of the tastiest meals I've had in a long time. Great fish choices and lots of vegetarian options. Awesome desserts in small shot glasses which really are just enough after a satisfying meal.

Easy to get to; parking can be a challenge though when the mall is busy. Try the back on the north east corner for more room with just the smallest walk.

• Visited December 2013
Herndon, Virginia
“Welcoming staff, good, fresh food.”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Great job with seasonal foods. Loved the desert samplers. Small servings so you could try several goodies. Great idea!

Visited December 2013