“It's a favorite!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 3,035 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Camelback & 24th Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52 you will enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season!
Phoenix, Arizona
“It's a favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My daughter and I LOVE this restaurant! The food is always excellent and the staff is friendly and attentive.

Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Phoenix, Arizona
“My favorite place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We love the atmosphere. the menu changes and is always great. the servie is always great. Love the deserts

Visited August 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“My favorite lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

OK, I go because it's within walking distance of my office, albeit a long hike down the road and then through the Camelback tunnel. When it is under 108 degrees, that is one of my favorite things: Getting some exercise at lunch. And believing I'm working off the requisite mini dessert. More about that in a moment.

But the food is almost always good and they do put an emphasis on healthful, seasonal ingredients. I feel comfortable that I'm not being plied with high fats and butter. They make things taste good naturally whenever possible.

The best part: The tiny $2.50 desserts at the end. You can't skip those (and they run about a calorie per penny). My favorite is the Key Lime, but they are all good. Just the right size (unless you are the type that thrives on an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner).

Service is the wild card. I've had better luck sitting at the bar. It can be sketchy and pushy in the restaurant proper (and also on the patio). It's luck of the draw; some table servers are good. I think part of the problem is they are working so hard to be upscale that it often just comes off as bad attitude.

My husband meets me for lunch there now and then, and it irritates him that some table servers are always trying to guilt you into ordering more. (This is more than normal upsell attempts, which we are accustomed to and understand.)

And then, when you are almost done with your lunch, they come with the dessert rack and place a napkin and spoon on your table as if you don't get a choice. You WILL order a dessert.

This makes him just refuse to do it.

I think that is a crazy response. Why should I suffer?

For me, it just knocks the tip down to 15-17 percent (depending on how the rest of lunch has gone). But I'm not letting anyone "irritate" me out of my dessert!

It would be nice if they could do this with more finesse and make it feel like simple encouragement and a good old-fashioned "assumed sale close" instead of so much heavy-handedness.

The recurring "attitude" that often comes as a side with your meal is the only thing knocking it down to four stars. Otherwise, an excellent choice.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank RJP7277
TEMPE AZ
“A great dining experience every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

This restaurant features fresh, in-season fare. The salads are crisp, tasty and beautifully presented. The salmon is particularly delicious and the flatbreads are my favorites. The service is first class, the decor is attractive and the atmosphere has the feel of modern supper club. I have visited this restaurant a least five times and have always had a great experience.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DOT2012
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“great staff, and fresh delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

From the girls at the front, to my waiter Matt, who suggested a fantastic meal, I was a happy customer. After I was explained the concept of the restaurant, which was very interesting, and all their menu items are under 450 calories, including desserts (which I had no room for!) I ordered a vegetable soup and grilled shrimp with vegetables. The soup was great and filled with all fresh veggies - the shrimp was large, plentiful and so filling with the great veggies as well - overall a great meal - would highly recommend - even a great piano player and singing during dinner -

• Visited September 2013