“Great Food and Dining Room”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 3,269 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Camelback & 24th Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52 you will enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We recently ate at this restaurant with a group of 7 people. We had been meaning to give them a try quite some time, and decided it was the perfect place after someone referred it again to us, especially after we heard their menu had entrees that were all 450 calories or less! They had a great menu, with something for everyone, and the food was delicious. You certainly would not have thought you were eating "healthy". Portions were a little smaller than you sometimes see at restaurants, but not where you felt you were shortchanged...just enough food that you didn't feel "stuffed" afterwards, and not guilty about ordering dessert! We all had different items from the menu from scallops to steaks to shrimp...with flatbread apps and tortilla soup...All very good! We all enjoyed our meal, and then all of us ordered desserts, which were great...definitely on the small size, but actually the perfect size and presentation for after a nice dinner! Prices were reasonable, and the service was spot on! I noticed the restaurant had options for private dining, for meetings/dinners for parties of 10 up to 50 or so. I was really interested in checking out the piano bar, which was set up with the piano behind the huge bar. We were dining pretty early, and only got to hear the piano playing for a short while, just before we left; we were seated in the dining room, not at the bar, but you could hear the piano playing in the background - very nice! We will definitely return and would recommend this to couples, families, or business groups!!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food was fresh and yummy! The menu changes with the seasons and some parts weekly. We had great appetizers, wine, salads, sushi rolls, entrees and of course dessert. My granddaughter loves it so much she and her date went back on prom night in Indianapolis!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I had an early dinner at Season 52 with a few friends. I really enjoyed the taste of the food and the presentation. I had the Corn Chowder, which was excellent. The corn tasted fresh and had a crunch to it. I ordered a bowl and it was a good sized portion. I also had the Cedar Planked Salmon with fingerling potatoes and mixed veggies. This was also good, but I would have liked a larger portion of fish. I know there motto is lower calorie meals and I think they accomplish that through the portion sizes, but I was still a little hungry. :-(

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We went to Seasons 52 in the Biltmore Plaza for a relative's birthday. It was a big group, 12 of us, and we arrived at the restaurant in 3 cars over a 10 minute period. We were seated on arrival, offered beverages and, once the full group was seated, we were asked for our orders. Service was timely, but not at all rushed, and our server was efficient and knowledgeable.

The food was great. Portion sizes were well-attuned to our 50-ish mean age, and all the food was well-presented and flavorsome. After a sampling of the delightful flatbreads which we shared among all of us, I had the very tasty Wood Grilled Pork Tenderloin, with polenta, mushrooms, broccoli and a shallot-Dijon glaze. My wife chose the Cedar Plank Roasted Salmon and accompaniments which she greatly enjoyed. The lull in conversation as we ate was a good indication of everyone's enjoyment!

The miniature desserts are a must-have. There's just enough to silence a nagging sweet tooth without producing more than a passing twinge of guilt.

Service was consistently professional and timely and the staff pleasant and helpful throughout.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I love eating at restaurants that serve healthy food. Seasons 52 is a great option for delicious food and everything on the menu is under 475 calories. I had the artichoke/goat cheese flatbreat and it was wonderful. My friend had the fish tacos and loved them. Just be careful not to order appetizer,entree and desssert- you will defeat the reason you ate there in the first place.

1  Thank aps0102030405