“Try the stake”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 3,156 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Camelback & 24th Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52 you will enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The filet is just right. Great taste perfect asparragus just perfect.
Service was amazing with friendly waiters

Wine selection is a plus.

1  Thank Jaime U

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is a lovely restaurant for a really tasty and well prepared dinner.
The wait staff were very attentive and informative.
We enjoyed the flatbreads, Steak and Mushroom and Chicken. We also had a Tuna Tartare that was delicious. The Grilled Trout, Arctic Char and the Seafood Cevishe all received high praise from our table. My only disappointment was the entire restaurant is indoors and being from Canada we would have loved to be at least partly outside. We will definitely go back next time in Arizona.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

enjoyed a wonderful martini and had the trout. good service and yummy chocolate dessert. restaurant was not full but nice decor and large bar area.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband and I went here for our anniversary on Saturday night. We made our reservation in advance and were seated promptly upon arrival. A Happy Anniversary card was waiting at our table. The waitress, Madison, came to us immediately and greeted us and wished us Happy Anniversary. We had a Flatbread appitizer to share that was excellent. My husband ordered scallops and I had the filet. Both were excellent. My wine was very good and Madison wrote the name down for me to take home. The deserts are worth going for. We were each given a glass of Champagne. I forgot to take a picture of the desert display and Madison brought another one by our table later so I could photograph it even though she was very busy. Our dinner came to around $100 with 2 wines and desert. We will certainly be back. Thanks, Madison you made it really special.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I was at a local resort visiting Phoenix on our yearly spring break trip. We wanted to try new restaurants and drove by Seasons 52 at Biltmore Fashion Square. It was Friday night, and wanted to add our name to a reservation wait list or make a reservation for a later time. I also wanted to find out how long the wait may be? I called from my cell and the hostess answered the phone. I let her know we were driving out front and wanted to make reservations. She abruptly stated that they didn't take reservations like that. She was extremely rude and unhelpful. We decided not to try this restaurant. We might expect this attitude out of the pricier neighboring restaurant The Capitol Grill but they were very kind. I just hope management doesn't foster this environment at Seasons 52.