“We came for drinks...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Brick Urban Kitchen
Ranked #1,043 of 3,037 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Goodyear, Arizona
“We came for drinks...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

My friend and I stopped in for happy hour and the bar was pretty full so we chose to sit at a table instead. I had the white sangria and my friend had a glass of red. The Sangria was super refreshing and delicious with fresh green apples. However, we felt like the waiter was irritated we weren't ordering more. We got a little bit of an appetite so ordered some calimari and his reaction was like FINALLY. He seemed nice and I get the annoyance of just drinkers at a table but get a bigger bar if you don't want to serve the happy hours at your tables. ANYWAY the calimari was EXCELLENT and I am happy we ordered it. I would absolutely come back for dinner to sample the rest of what the menu has to offer. :-)

• Visited May 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Tasty pizza but weak bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

A bit hard to find at the back of the mall, with an open eating area beyond the bar at the front door. Pizza was good, although not prepared as stated in the menu (e.g. caramelized onion was not). Cocktails seemed watered-down, but beer was fine. Would go again but skip the alcohol.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank CynLu
Paris
“Good food. Great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

We were at a conference at the convention center so this was a great location. it was clean, nice outdoor seating and great food.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“What an amazing secret!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

We are staying at the Sheraton across the street on our honeymoon and wandered over here for lunch. The food is amazing, the ambience is great, 50 flavors of vodka, great wine, I can't say enough. A must try.

yellowknife
“Surprising Delight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

We stumbled upon Brick last night whilst awaiting our Theatre Show to start. Inside is very spacious and had the look of a simple pizza-style pub. There was no complimentary starter but my gorgonzola pecan apple salad was superb and my partner enjoyed the caprese salad even though the slices of tomatoes were about an inch thick.
We shared a margherita pizza which was probably an 7.5/10. We've had better but it was still worth ordering. Beer was great, happy hour was 3$ Four Peaks Drafts.
Definitely would eat here again.

• Visited January 2014