“Excellent! I am so glad I picked AZ scenic tours to visit Sedona and the Grand Canyon!”

Arizona Scenic Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Custom Grand Canyon Day Trip
Ranked #1 of 14 Food & Drink in Phoenix
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Comfort and flexibility make our tours the best way to see Arizona and the Southwest. YOUR group is our priority. We take great pride in our destinations and we want to share our love of southwest scenery, culture, and history with you. From the national parks to the historic mining towns to the scenic byways... we get you there. We offer day trips to all of Arizona's top spots. Grand Canyon, Sedona, Tombstone, Apache Trail, Tucson, Wine Country, Prescott and more. We design tours to Canyon de Chelly, Monument Valley, Lake Powell and beyond. We go where YOU want to see.
Reviewed February 13, 2011

We had a short window of time to see as much of AZ as we could during our first visit to the Phoenix/Scottsdale area while attending a seminar. AZ scenic tours was super! Steve was prompt, pleasant, professional and very knowledgeable. He took us and another couple to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. It was a beautiful day and the trip was everything we hoped for. I highly recommed Arizona scenic tours for any touring you want to do in AZ. Steve can create an initmate adventure for a few or handle a much larger group. He gave us ample time in every location to take in the views. The transportation is very comfortable, clean, and safe. We will definately contact Steve for tours during our next visit!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"comfortable van"
"excellent driver"

Reviewed January 17, 2011

Steve's tours were one of the best tours I've ever been on. He caters to what you want out of the tour. He works around your likes and dislikes and delivers exactly what you are looking for. And if you're not sure what you want to see in Arizona, he has tour packages to choose from, but are not set in stone. You have the flexibility to add or take out depending in what your interests are.
My friend had the most amazing time hiking in the grand canyon and hiking up Cathedral Rock in Sedona. We felt like we made a new friend joining Steve's tours. Very professional and courteous. I'm coming back to Arizona again in the spring with my husband and we are definitely going to use Arizona Scenic Day Tours again.

-Esther Recano-Agbulos
Indialantic, FL

Reviewed January 15, 2011

My mom and I were in Phoenix for the BCS National Championship Game and wanted to see the Grand Canyon. We decided to take the tour with Steve to Sedona and the Canyon. It was a great tour!!! We got to see everything we wanted to see. Steve was very knowledgeable about the area and really went out of his way to make it a special trip for us. We felt that we got a great tour and that we made a new friend. Thanks Steve!!

Reviewed January 14, 2011

Steve was absolutely wonderful. We visited the Phoenix area for the BCS National Championship game. We wanted to see as much of the area as we could in a limited timeframe. We covered 600 miles- Sedona, Flagstaff, and the Grand Canyon- in 12 hours. The tour exceeded all of our expectations. It was easy to tell Steve loves what he does. He picked us up at our hotel and took us on one of the most scenic day trips I have ever been on. He was very knowledgeable about Arizona. If we had a question he had a thoughtful answer. After the experience we not only felt that we had experienced a great tour we felt like we had made a new friend. You absolutely can not go wrong with Steve Gerhart and Arizona Scenic Tours.