“Great Massage, Average Spa”

Arizona Biltmore Spa
Ranked #5 of 38 Spas & Wellness in Phoenix
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Over my last week at the Biltmore I had 3 spa treatments. The staff in the spa are great, warm and caring. The spa is clean but a bit outdated. The massages I received were fabulous, especially the espresso limon (Diana was great!). Massage rooms are comfortable and relaxing, but the women's locker room needs to be expanded. There are only 3 lounge chairs in the locker room and they are right next to the showers and bathrooms making it impossible to relax after your spa treatment. It would be fabulous if they had a true "relaxation room" instead of having to listen to someone's hair dryer while savoring the after glow of a wonderful spa treatment! Additionally, the spa and manicure salon are in two separate buildings and many people don't like having to go between two buildings when they are enjoying their spa day!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I booked appointments for manis & pedis at the salon for my mom's birthday. First of all, the salon is separate from the spa, so we didn't get to see what the spa is like. I was disappointed that when we checked in no one offered us a drink, not even water or coffee or anything. Also, I booked the "Like Mother, Like Daughter" package so obviously my mom & I would want to be together. But when we were seated for our manicures we weren't together. I asked if we could be and was told, no. Fortunately we were together for our pedicures. Other than those minor complaints, the manicures and pedicures were great. I just think the service could use a little work, especially for the amount of money we were paying.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I recently went to the Biltmore for a Girls Weekend and I had two separate treatments: an espresso limon slimming body wrap and a warm vanilla stone massage. Both were absolutely fantastic, and if they offer you the additional Moroccan oil hair treatment and scalp massage, take it, it's totally worth it! Best scalp massage I've ever gotten.

Diana was my aesthetician for the espresso limon body wrap and she was friendly, funny, and very good at giving the treatments!

The spa is relaxing and I loved that there was a hottub, sauna, and steam bath, but my only complaint is that there wasn't much room to just sit around. If you were not in one of the three things above, there were only three lounge chairs to just sit in. They should consider expanding that building to add more space to just sit and relax.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We spent 4 days in resort during our conference. The room was OK, nothing spectacular. One day was great: we had a cold weather in low 30th, then rain, snow storm, hale, and two rainbows. That was exciting coming from cold weather from NYC. This place is great for golfers, but boring for someone who does not play. However, take a 10-15 minutes ride to Scottsdale and go to Scottsdale Fashion Mall. That place is great for Girlzz. They will have a lot of fun with a lot of great shops and good restaurants and some cool walk.
When we arrived, we had to change our keys to get in our room 3 times. Would not work. then wait for another 30 minutes for tech to get us in. But the Staff is great and very helpful.
I still going to give them Very Good and not Average. I just guess I need to start practicing with Golfing and everything is going to be Perfecto!!!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We recently stayed and the Biltmore Resort and while the rooms and other facilities were great, I was a little disappointed in the spa. They definitely need to renovate their spa, it is old and needs some updating. I had a prenatal massage and a 60 min foot treatment. The massage was good, but the pedicure was in the salon located in a different building. I felt weird prancing around the property in just my robe and after getting all relaxed in the spa I was transferred to a busy salon that had rap music blaring. For the cost of the treatments I would expect a better atmosphere and experience.

1  Thank CarlyJoYo