“A little bit disappointment”

Arizona Biltmore Spa
Ranked #4 of 37 Spas & Wellness in Phoenix
New York City, New York
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A little bit disappointment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

We spent 4 days in resort during our conference. The room was OK, nothing spectacular. One day was great: we had a cold weather in low 30th, then rain, snow storm, hale, and two rainbows. That was exciting coming from cold weather from NYC. This place is great for golfers, but boring for someone who does not play. However, take a 10-15 minutes ride to Scottsdale and go to Scottsdale Fashion Mall. That place is great for Girlzz. They will have a lot of fun with a lot of great shops and good restaurants and some cool walk.
When we arrived, we had to change our keys to get in our room 3 times. Would not work. then wait for another 30 minutes for tech to get us in. But the Staff is great and very helpful.
I still going to give them Very Good and not Average. I just guess I need to start practicing with Golfing and everything is going to be Perfecto!!!

Visited February 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“I expected more.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

We recently stayed and the Biltmore Resort and while the rooms and other facilities were great, I was a little disappointed in the spa. They definitely need to renovate their spa, it is old and needs some updating. I had a prenatal massage and a 60 min foot treatment. The massage was good, but the pedicure was in the salon located in a different building. I felt weird prancing around the property in just my robe and after getting all relaxed in the spa I was transferred to a busy salon that had rap music blaring. For the cost of the treatments I would expect a better atmosphere and experience.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank CarlyJoYo
southern NH
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“A relaxing visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

The quality of this spa comes from the outstanding, friendly, professional staff. I had a massage that was the best I had ever experienced, and I have been to some excellent spas! Thank you Raymond, ask for him and you will reap the pleasure of his 16 years of dedicated service to this spa.

Recommendations for the staff would include leaving ample time between multiple services. We had pedicures until 1:50 pm and then massages at 2 pm - this did not leave ample time to move to another location, change and have nails dry. Both services were excellent.

I would recommend that the spa consider enlarging its lounge area. There were just a few chairs to sit in vs chaises and soft lighting. There was no real place to relax and hydrate after the amazing massage.

Check the spa menu and ask for the monthly specials that will save you 20% BUT check you bill carefully. We were not charged the special rate and I wasted a lot of time trying to get it corrected.

Visited November 2012
tucson
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“spa weekend with the girls”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Nice treatments and the spa area is kept clean. Could not have been better!!! Great staff except the front staff. They overcharged me by a bundle. Be careful

Visited September 2012
San Jose, California
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fascinating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

We went with another couple, not quite sure what to expect and we were all 4 impressed. The Frank Lloyd Wright inspred building and interior is beautifully maintained and really interesting. We took the 1 1/2 hour tour which took us to the pools, the "gold room" and other interesting rooms. Get your tickets ahead of time on line. I would recommend this as an interesting place to see and a nice tour..

Visited May 2012