“Healthy and Yum!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Food Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 3,061 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Dallas, Texas
“Healthy and Yum!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Had lunch here and it was so yummie!! The Tuscan Kale salad was so good and really healthy. You could watch the preparing it in the open kitchen. Everything was so fresh and I wanted to try each and everything that passed me. They told me one was opening in Dallas and I can't wait for it! It's a trip through the garden!!

• Visited June 2013

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“True food Kitchen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Savory, healthy oriented food that is prepared fresh. Truly fine dinning and perfect for lunch or dinner. It has an open factor with eating comfortably on the restaurants patio. It is within a lovely shopping center as well.

• Visited May 2013
cleveland, ohio
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Was recently traveling in Phoenix/Scottsdale and went here with a friend who said it was very good. She was not wrong! I thought the food here was great! I didn't love the beverage I ordered, which was a mixture of cucumber and honey lemonade. Unfortunately it was not my favorite. But I did order the grilled salmon with came with a lemon sauce and served over quinoa and it was my favorite meal of all the meals for a week in Phoenix-Scottsdale-Sedona-Grand Canyon. We also had the hummus appetizer, which was a little spicier than usual, and had herbs, chopped tomato and red onion on top. My friend had the Street Tacos which were made with carna (beef) and said it was really great. Too bad this restaurant is so far from where I live in Ohio--would love to go back!

• Visited April 2013
Anthem, Arizona
“It is not close but it is worth the trip.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband doesn't like 'health food' but he LOVES TFK! It is amazing how satisfying, filling and gourmet healthy eating can be. Well done, Dr Weil. We leave knowing we've done our bodies a favor and look for reasons to return. One runs out of superlatives.

Visited May 2013
scottsdale
“The Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

If you are looking for healthy and good this is the place! My favorite go to restaurant in the valley!! Try the chicken chopped salad or the zuccinni squash! Yummy!!

Visited May 2013