My husband and I visited both the Biltmore and Scottsdale locations so we got a sense of the food while visiting the Phoenix area. We wandered upon the Biltmore location trying to find a place to eat for lunch not knowing anything about the restaurant before dining there. I had no idea that the Dr. Weil who speaks about nutrition also helped create this restaurant concept.
-The restaurant focuses on healthy food using better ingredients. It's sometimes difficult to find healthy food while dining out but this restaurant manages to focus on it and does a pretty good job
- Both restaurants were clean with an open kitchen. In fact, at the Biltmore location the employees were making pasta out in the open which was nice to see. However, the outdoor seating at the Scottsdale location was more relaxing and a better option if you are trying to choose between the two locations
- The food was fresh, flavorful, seasonal, and different from most casual restaurants. For example, with the turkey burger you had the choice of side items and one was a sweet potato hash that was very good. We also ordered the tuna sliders that tasted fresh, a smoothie drink, a spicyThai soup that good but very spicy, and the squash spaghetti casserole that was good but did not live up to the reviews online
- The service was good at both restaurants
- They have a brunch, lunch, dinner, and dessert menu. I wanted to go back to try the brunch menu because several items looked appealing on it
- It's a little more expensive than other casual restaurants but you are also paying for the unique, seasonal ingredients. I wouldn't let that deter you from trying it.
-I wished they had more locations
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.