“Interesting place”
Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Food Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 3,188 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The food was good but the wait was long and the menu very different than we expected. It had a lot of asian dishes and some healthy choices.

Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Probably the best overall restaurant in Phoenix and Scottsdale. Great seating area and open kitchen concept. I have seen NBA players though on 3 of 4 occasions, especially since it is across the street from the Ritz Carlton. I absolutely love the curry and the portions are small enough that it provides just the right amount of food. The cook book is coming out this week and I can't wait to order it to figure out how to make their iconic Spaghetti Squash dish.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The food here is fantastic! AND our waiter even made the effort to go next door in order to accommodate the request of our grandson for chocolate milk! We will return.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I've been there on my own and with friends for both lunch and dinner and I've loved the experience every time. For a beverage, I'd recommend the Medicine Man with pomegranate juice and seeds in the bottom of the glass as a bit of garnish. Their salads are a fresh and tasty meal unto themselves when you add chicken or salmon. You can even get half a salad, if you want one of their signature dishes with a side salad. I've tried many types of dishes and beverages over time and never been disappointed. The misters make the outside patio comfortable most of the year, even at lunch. I'd recommend it in a heartbeat, especially to anyone interested in organic offerings and friendly, helpful staff.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have been to True Food a total of 5 times. I follow a " clean" diet and my good friend follows the Paleo diet regimen. It is not always easy to find restaurant that have such delicious food that allows us to stay on target. Our last trip to Phoenix we ate there 3 out of six dinners. Every time we tried other resteraunts it was difficult and flavorless so we kept going back to TF (but mixed it up and went to Biltmore and Scottsdale!) We had wonderful and accommodating service with each visit. My only complaint is that they are not in my home town of Rochester, NY!