“Really nice local restaurant”
Review of Tuck Shop

Tuck Shop
Ranked #236 of 3,134 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The cuisine was more "Southern Inspired Comfort Food", nice aspects of French influence
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was in Scottsdale for a long week end and decided on this spot because it was in the general vicinity of the Phoenix Art Museum. We only had to wait a few minutes and had a really nice experience. Great food, attentive staff and a nice vibe. It was filled with mostly locals, which is just the kind of place we wanted, far from your typical touristy spot.

There are newer reviews for Tuck Shop

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Small, quaint, warm and wonderful. This is great little restaurant. A good wine selection and a menu that is perfect for noshing. The stuffed figs, and the other small plates are fabulous and filling. Save room for dessert though - both times I have eaten at Tuck Shop the desserts were to die for. Go - the service is always good - even when the house is rockin'.

1  Thank Jim H
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Food here is always wonderful and so is the service. Only negative is the potential wait times and the crowded atmosphere that can sometimes steer me from going on date nights.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Had dinner here last night. Really enjoyed the food, drinks and ambience. IPA with ginger was great. Tasted 4 different dishes, enjoyed the salmon and eggplant the most. Will definitely go again!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

First time here and will go again soon. Cozy/upscale remodeled house. We had appetizers of cheese curds, grilled garlic baguette and Savory Simon hand pies (maybe too much for 4 people). I did not try the baguette but the cheese curds and the hand pies were delicious. They are small plates so you can order several but absolutely order the hand pies. One had the chicken and waffles, 2 had the pork ribs with squash soup and corn bread. I had the steak special. The 2 with the ribs said they were some of the best they ever had. My steak is in the top 3 of my life. We all had leftovers so we weren't able to try dessert and for once, I'm ok with skipping dessert. I had my leftovers for lunch the next day and it was almost as good on the second day. GO HERE.