“YUM!!!”

SunUp Brewing Company
Reserve with OpenTable
SunUp Brewing Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #331 of 3,134 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Southwestern, Argentinean
Description: Brewery that serves craft beers and great food. We also have a view of the brewery through the glass wall.
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I went to Sun Up to have lunch with some friends. I am new to the Valley, so I love finding places to eat and drink good microbrews. The main dining room is small, but there is an additional room plus a patio, where I think most of the smokers went. It appeared there are a LOT of regulars, as most of the people who came in while we were there were greeted by name!

I had their IPA, which was excellent and served wonderfully cold. For lunch I chose the pulled pork. It was excellent as well. Service was great and the waitress gladly separated all our bills so we could pay separately. She also took several photos for us so we could post them online. Great food & brew!

There are newer reviews for SunUp Brewing Company

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We have been going to Sun Up and it's predecessor for years. I like their beer and the food selection is pretty good for pub grub. While I have tried all their beers, we particularly enjoy the Stinger Ale, the Trooper IPA and the Vanilla Porter (when they have it). They have good wings, chili, sandwiches and entrees. They have enough variety that you can go back often and not feel like you are always having to order the same thing again. I also like that you can get a growler (refillable) to go.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

This place is only 2.5 miles off I-17 and we had some extra time in Phoenix so we decided to stop. I did a sampler of beers and I thought that they were OK. The pale ale and amber were my favorites. I didn't like the IPA because I thought it was too earthy, and the cherry hefeweisen was just weird. The cream ale is not terrible, but lacking in flavor. The Octoberfest was too malty and should have been more balanced. We did not try the food so I can't comment on that.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The selection of brews looked interesting, but when I had the tasting I found that I did not like ANY of them! My fiance is a brew master ;) and did not enjoy any of the ones he tried either. he menu looked promising, but the food was average at best. The outdoor seating area was the best aspect as the misters made the HOT summer evening bearable!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

2nd favorite brewpub in AZ after Oak Creek in Sedona. Very solid, can't go wrong!