“Unbelievable Flight” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride from Phoenix
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Experience of a Lifetime, Happening Right Now! Offering launch times of sunrise and sunset, our year-round flights are approximately one hour over the beautiful North Scottsdale and Sonoran desert area. We provide our guests a traditional champagne ceremony to commemorate your flight, a first flight certificate and locally crafted delights prepared by Locally renowned Chef Bruce Brown.We have proudly flown over 170,000 passengers and are the official ride operator of the World's Largest Balloon Event. Call to reserve your flight today and check this once in a lifetime experience off of your bucket list!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Unbelievable Flight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect when I booked this experience. From start to finish the first class crew and guide made this excursion something that my girlfriend and I will never forget. Neither pictures nor words can explain the sensation of this peaceful flight floating thousands of feet above the desert. I highly recommend this and I can not praise the guide and crew enough!

Visited February 2014
RainbowRyders1, Owner at Rainbow Ryders, Inc. Hot Air Balloon Company, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for your response. We have an amazing company and crew. We love what we do. Hope to have you fly with us again soon!

Moses Lake, Washington
“Great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

First time hot air ballooning. It was great, the staff really knew what they were doing and made you feel safe. The landing and taking off was the most exciting part of the ride. Probably wouldn't go again because of the price but would deffinently recommend this outfit for future flyers!

Visited February 2014
We make every effort to keep our costs as low as possible. We appreciate the response and hope to fly you again. Be on the look out for special promotions we run them often!
Phoenix, AZ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Spectacular Flight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

Honestly, I wasn't looking forward to getting up early in on a weekend morning but I am so grateful to have done it. I had never flown in a hot air balloon before; the flight was truly awesome! In fact, it was surreal; the ascension and ride were so smooth that, as we sailed through the sky, I felt like I was dreaming.

The Rainbow Ryder staff was warm and friendly and our pilot was awesome. We even got to help with the balloon inflation. The staff was extremely safety conscious and not only educated us as to how hot air balloons work but I also learned things about the desert I did not know even after living here for 15+ years. Everyone bent over backwards to welcome us. Driving back to our home after the flight, we were all smiles. I highly recommend this experience to both locals and visitors. It is a lot of fun and well worth every penny.

Visited February 2014
RainbowRyders1, Owner at Rainbow Ryders, Inc. Hot Air Balloon Company, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
We love to put smiles on peoples faces. So glad to hear you wore yours even on the way home after the flight. Please join us again for another amazing experience!
Haymarket, Virginia
“Surpassed my expectations . . .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

. . . and I've been looking forward to experiencing a hot air balloon ride for decades! The ground crew and our pilot Mark made this experience-of-a-lifetime fun, safe, and 100% enjoyable. For me, watching the preparations that went into inflating the balloon was almost as exciting as being up in the air. Mark landed the balloon with more finesse than the pilot landed our plane at Sky Harbor earlier in the week. Barely a bump! Thank you to everyone at Rainbow Ryders who made this experience so totally perfect from start to finish.

Visited January 2014
Thank you for your review. Mark is a true professional and an amazing pilot. We will pass on to him he landed smoother than the pilots at Sky Harbor.
Youngsville, Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fantastic Arizona Vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

At the last minute we decided to add a Hot Air Balloon experience to our Arizona vacation. We chose Rainbow Ryders because of the online discount they were offering and because of the name. This was a first balloon ride for both of us and we could not have had a better experience. Our pilot, Dar, and all of the employees that we had any contact with were friendly, knowledgeable and professional. The crew that helped get the balloon in the air and helped with the landing were efficient and friendly. I recommend them to anyone wanting a safe, fun experience. Our total flight time was 1 hour 15 minutes. A great value for the price.

Visited January 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to review our company. Dar is an amazing pilot and he loves what he does. We are glad you chose us to fly with for this adventure!