We love Drury Inns, and this property was typical of our Drury experience. Friendly staff. Rooms were clean, nicely decorated, and comfortable. Love the breakfast and happy hour that are included in the room rate. Very nice sitting area off the lobby. If we had been planning several days in Phoenix, this location would have been less than idea as it is on the northern fringe of Phoenix... however, we only had one day in Phoenix and were then headed north to Flagstaff, so the location worked to our favor. (We were a family with 2 college-aged kids.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty minutes north of downtown Phoenix off I-17, Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley overlooks the mountains of the Phoenix Sonoran Desert Preserve. Via Loop 101, visitors travel east toward Scottsdale and Paradise Valley, west toward University of Phoenix Stadium or north to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. No matter where you go, hiking, mountain biking or horseback riding is available year-round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Pinnacle Peak Hotel Phoenix
- Drury Inn And Suites Pinnacle Peak