We needed a hotel for family to gather for a benefit golf tournament for the Arizona Transplant House associated with the Mayo Clinic. The price was right and the 5:30 Kickback with free drinks and food was perfect for our family to visit before going out to dinner. The hot breakfast the next day was extensive. After the golf tournament, several folks enjoyed the pool. The rooms are extremely comfortable with good beds, microwave and refrigerator. This hotel provides a lot of value for the price! The free popcorn in the lobby is a nice treat after a long day's drive and it was easy to find. Nearby is a large outdoor mall with lots of dining options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty minutes north of downtown Phoenix off I-17, Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley overlooks the mountains of the Phoenix Sonoran Desert Preserve. Via Loop 101, visitors travel east toward Scottsdale and Paradise Valley, west toward University of Phoenix Stadium or north to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. No matter where you go, hiking, mountain biking or horseback riding is available year-round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Pinnacle Peak
- Drury Inn & Suites Pinnacle Peak Hotel Phoenix