We stayed two nights at this hotel prior to going from the airport to Sedona. We liked the room. The bed was fairly comfortable. There was a travel soccer team in the hotel during our stay. They were loud in the halls, and we could hear them, especially in the morning, but you could not hear others in the adjacent rooms. Soundproofing room-to-room, good, but space around exterior door allows noise in. The hotel seems well maintained. Freebie happy hour with alcoholic beverages and junk-food-type snacks. Breakfast includes a belgium waffle maker. Not too many options on either end for gluten-sensitive folk. Considering the food we got here, the price of the room was very economical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty minutes north of downtown Phoenix off I-17, Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley overlooks the mountains of the Phoenix Sonoran Desert Preserve. Via Loop 101, visitors travel east toward Scottsdale and Paradise Valley, west toward University of Phoenix Stadium or north to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. No matter where you go, hiking, mountain biking or horseback riding is available year-round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Pinnacle Peak
- Drury Inn & Suites Pinnacle Peak Hotel Phoenix