I have stayed at the Drury Inn Happy Valley on two separate occasions now while travelling with my son's soccer team. The service at this hotel is outstanding. Considering travelling with soccer teams can place a demand on a hotel, the staff were incredibly helpful, treated us with concern and respect and provide exceptional service. The breakfast is excellent, and the happy hour "snacks" kept hungry athletes very happy, while allowing the team to keep some of our food costs down! Extremely close to Reach 11 soccer fields. Shopping and many restaurant choices just a few minutes away. Right off the freeway so ease of access to everywhere we needed to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty minutes north of downtown Phoenix off I-17, Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley overlooks the mountains of the Phoenix Sonoran Desert Preserve. Via Loop 101, visitors travel east toward Scottsdale and Paradise Valley, west toward University of Phoenix Stadium or north to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. No matter where you go, hiking, mountain biking or horseback riding is available year-round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Pinnacle Peak Hotel Phoenix
- Drury Inn And Suites Pinnacle Peak