Stayed here this weekend. Great location for shopping and dining. Friendly helpful staff, free food and drinks...what more could you ask for? Well...there were a large amount of children due to some local softball tournament but our room remained amazingly quiet. Indoor pool & spa and surprise! Got a holiday bonus of 15% off the room. It was a perfect stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty minutes north of downtown Phoenix off I-17, Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley overlooks the mountains of the Phoenix Sonoran Desert Preserve. Via Loop 101, visitors travel east toward Scottsdale and Paradise Valley, west toward University of Phoenix Stadium or north to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. No matter where you go, hiking, mountain biking or horseback riding is available year-round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Pinnacle Peak Hotel Phoenix
- Drury Inn And Suites Pinnacle Peak