“Nice diversion - big portions!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of St. Francis

St. Francis
Reserve with OpenTable
St. Francis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 2,912 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Gluten Free Options, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Central Avenue
Transit: One block away from the Light Rail stop at Camelback and Central Ave.
Goodyear, Arizona
“Nice diversion - big portions!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Went for dinner with friends and tried to order judiciously -- but still had plenty left over.

We had two salads and a flatbread:

Melon and cucumber salad was perfect for a warm summer evening -- definitely worth trying. The mozzarella and tomato was less so. Admittedly I'm spoiled because 1) I grow my own tomatoes and 2) I come from the east, where mozzarella is made fresh each a.m. and never refrigerated, but this is one I'd not try again. Cheese was really salty.

The vegetable flatbread was absolutely delicious and way too much for my husband and I to share.

We'll definitely try it again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

Gold Canyon, Arizona
“Full and Happy.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

There were four of us visiting today, two for the first time. We made reservations and were seated immediately. Three of us ordered the French onion burger and one ordered the chicken salad sandwich. The burgers had smoked bacon, gruyere and crispy onions on a great bun and we all chose the delicious fries instead of a side salad. Yummy and done perfectly. The sandwich was large and served on a kind of flat bread and half went home for later. Our server was attentive and very pleasant. Prices are a little high but I'm getting used to paying over $10 for a great burger. Complementary valet too.

Visited July 2014
Hacienda Heights, California
“Quite a nice little place ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I came here for dinner. The food we ordered were not bad. We ordered pork chop (signature dish) and Moroccan meat ball. The pork chop was marinated really well and tender, but the potato side was somewhat tasteless and boring. The meat ball was just average.
Our waiter was really friendly and attentive, which made the whole experience fun and enjoyable. The atmosphere was great!
Overall, I would visit this place again just to hangout, but not for a food adventure.

Phoenix
“Pancake heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We went to St Francis early Sunday morning and order the fire wood oven pancakes. I tell you what it was incredible! ! I will definitely be back for that soon.

Huntsville, Texas
“Very good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Another road trip stop inspired by Triple 'D'. My wife and I decided to share the vegetable flat bread and pork Verde. A great choice. The flat bread was so light and fresh tasting and the pork verde, oh my! It was fantastic. So tender and flavorful. We washed it down with specialty drinks made with 100% fresh ingredients, no powders or concentrates here. The atmosphere was also top notch. Our waitress was a little uptight but all turned out great. I would definetly go back.

• Visited June 2014