“Great specials, delicious pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of zpizza

zpizza
Ranked #514 of 3,061 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Millville, New Jersey
“Great specials, delicious pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2010

We stopped here for lunch one day after the volleyball convention. We were looking for something inexpensive and this was it! They have daily specials by the slice so we filled up for only a couple bucks. They carry beer and wine as well as specialty pies. Service was EXCELLENT! Very friendly!

Phoenix
“Ripoff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2009

I bought a pear and gorgonzola salad "to go." It cost $7.00. I was surprised at how light it was and asked the cashier if that was all there was. He said yes. He could do "nothing" about it. I should have asked for my money back. Instead, I took it to my office and weighed it on the electronic postal scale.

Uneaten, the salad weighed 7.2 ounces. That includes the 4 small slices of pear, some lettuce, and a few walnuts on a paper plate with a small plastic container of dressing on the side and a plastic cover.

I ate the salad - which didn't take long - and weighted the plate, cover, and remaining dressing. They came to exactly 3 ounces. So the actual salad weighed 4.2 ounces. That comes to about $1.65/ounce.