“Pleasant surprise”

zpizza
Ranked #679 of 3,132 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I was stuck in Phoenix for the night and my i-phone told me this was the closest (non- fast food) restaurant. The three of us ordered some slices, a sandwich, and flat-bread. The pizza was not the best ever, but it was above average quality, hot, and delivered quickly to our table. The service was also above average. I havent been to many places that let you stay 20 minutes past closing without making you feel like you are trespassing.

There are newer reviews for zpizza

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I needed lunch delivered for photo shoot crew near DT. I ordered on line and the food was delivered quickly. While i noted that I wanted the pies cooked well done they were not. Pizza is average with above average topping choices.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I loved this place, it is a quiet pizza place withe new charm. you can also have a beer with your pizza if you'd like!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Hotel recommended this place and we loved it. Got a sm Thai pizza and split a salad, perfect amount of food, although would have eaten a medium since it was so good. Liked that there were interesting options, not just pepperoni, sausage. Was wishing we would have found this place earlier during our stay because we would have returned.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We where hungry and found a organic pizza location, we never think of pizza bee organic.. It was great... We recommend every one.