“Legit Irish Pub”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Definitely a LEGIT Irish Pub. You just might meet Rosie herself! Great ambience - like being in Ireland. Fish & chips are perfect - like being in Ireland. Irish stew is great - like being in Ireland. And the Guinness - not quite like Ireland, but it's as close as you get in the U.S. (nothing tops the Guinness you get in Ireland!!) Limited wine selection which was a disappointment for those of us who are not beer drinkers (I know, I know - Irish pubs aren't supposed to be known by their selection of fine wine!) Something on the menu for everyone; live IRISH music on the weekend.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

My sister and I were on a road trip from California to Missouri, and stopped by Tombstone first. So on our way up north we stopped in Rosie McCaffrey's for some lunch/dinner. It was awesome. The place looked great from the decor to the food. The menu was just like all the food you would get in Ireland, from the beef and cabbage to the shephearders pie (which is what I got). And the drinks were awesome!
If I go back to Arizona I'll try and stop by again. Thanks again!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

My wife and I stopped by for dinner twice in the last 30 days.
Everything was cooked as ordered and tasted very good.
It is hard to find mushy peas on this side of the pond to go with fish and chips.
I felt like I was in Kilkenny. Guiness is always good!
Service was quietly excellent.
I would eat there again.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

If you like Irish bars this is a good one with good irish food a good atmosphere too, a good location very friendly staff and a lively place to visit.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My friend and I stopped in here as a reprieve from the Pride we were attending a few blocks away. We were pleasantly surprised at how cute and authentic this pub was. Great food (I ordered chicken strips) and the beer was awesome. I would definitely recommend this pub to anyone who's seeking a true irish feel from a restaurant.