“An Irish Sports Bar”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed May 12, 2012

If you like Irish Pubs and Sports Bars, then you will like Rosie's. The atmosphere is Irish Soccer League. An excellent selection of beers, with many from Ireland. The food is very good and generous in portions. Our first time there, but it will certainly not be our last.

There are newer reviews for Rosie McCaffrey's Irish Pub and Restaurant

Reviewed January 5, 2012

This place always makes you feel so welcome and at-home. The waitstaff and bartenders are great. The atmosphere is nice and the LIVE bands, especially my favorite: The Keltic Cowboys, are awesome and add to your experience. Great food and wonderful import beers on tap. Prices are a tad on the high side (normally $9-14 per entrée and $4-6 per beer, on average). But its still one of my favorite places to go unwind.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

Took my adults kids here on Friday night and had a blast. They had a Celtic Rock band playing that was really good. Had some jello shots and a lot of great beer. My son had the chicken tenders with fries and they were great. The service was a little slow, but it was Friday night and it was very busy. Our waitress was attentive. We had a couple of tabs running that got a little mixed up, but we got it fixed. Will definately go back again.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Went with a big group this Saturday (round 11ish) and it was pretty dead and quiet. They had american football on (why no soccer?? There are always European league matches on Sundays!) and our server gal seemed pretty indifferent to us. Our drinks were OK and sadly they were out of Paddy's whisky. The food was average bar fare - potato skins, mozz sticks, big pretzels, pork sliders. It wasn't anything that stood out to me but it is a nice, cozy pub inside and I imagine if it's a hopping weekend night and a match is on, this place could be lots of fun.. but skip it for the Sunday daylight hours.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

I was there tonight with a coworker - we are away for a business trip. She had such a great time the last time she visited she wanted to take me to check it out. When they were there a couple weeks ago, they had a live band and karaoke. Tonight was a bit tamer, but the music selection from the jukebox was great, the bartender was awesome - timely refills on drinks! - and the food was great. We split onion rings as an appetizer, and I ordered the grilled chicken BBQ sandwich. The french fries were just alright, but the sandwich was killer. We talked with some friendly people at the bar. Overall, a very positive experience. The atmosphere was also right on par. Check it out - it's better than going to a chain restaurant!