“An accommodating staff made this a great experience”
Review of Frank & Albert’s

Frank & Albert’s
Reserve with OpenTable
Frank & Albert’s is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 3,102 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Cross street: Camelback
Description: Named for the resort’s architectural inspirations Frank Lloyd Wright and Albert Chase McArthur, Frank & Albert’s skillfully blends contemporary American cuisine, a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere and an iconic setting that pays homage to the resort’s celebrated heritage. The culinary destination features fare prepared from the highest quality, locally-sourced ingredients using sustainable farm practices and classic technique.
Weehawken, New Jersey
“An accommodating staff made this a great experience”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

The main reason I wanted to eat at Frank & Alberts was to have their Prickly Pear ribs, which was a special (I think) while I was staying at the Biltmore. Due to the conference I was at, the only time I could eat here was during lunch. I sat down and noticed the ribs were not on the lunch menu. I asked the waitress about this and she said that they were only available for dinner. I said darn it and looked at the menu again to see what I would order. The waitress told me to hang on and left. A few minutes later she came back and told me that the chef said that they have been cooking all day so if I could wait a bit longer than he can have the ready properly with the sauce. I said sure, and and was happy that the waitress went above and beyond.

The food was wonderful and of course the service was exceptional. I highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2014

Maui, Hawaii
“Amazing fare, atmosphere, and staff”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

A welcoming smile, and a comfortable, inviting atmosphere. From the time we were greeted at the door, to the beautiful seat and setting, we were immediately excited to dine. Our server was exceptionally proficient in all questions we had about the menu, and attentive at all of the appropriate times. The food - calamari to start, scallops for me, surf and turf for my man, was amazing. Huge compliments to all involved.
When we visit again, this will definitely be the spotlight! Many thanks for a pleasurable and memorable experience.

Huntley, Illinois
“Not to Be Missed!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Anyone who visits the Arizona Biltmore should dine here and definitely more than once!! All of the wait staff are amazing and we especially enjoyed Tatum who also makes a fabulous skinny margarita. We had some wonderful breakfasts there especially a Southwest bowl with the best Plantains I have ever eaten. They also have fabulous fish tacos made with grilled Basa a first for me and amazingly mild not to mention unique. There is nothing that we tried on the menu that was not delicious including the vegetable quesadilla appetizer. Make sure if you even live nearby that you stop by this iconic restaurant for a five star dining experience!

1 Thank DBS19
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Happy Hour Deal”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Frank and Albert's at the Biltmore has a great happy hour, it is called 8 under $8, and the food was very good. The drinks were not so good, but a good deal. I would reccomend it for a very reasonable dinner. We just stayed in the bar area, the waiter was very nice, the ambiance is okay, I thought it would be nicer. It kind of just seemed like a Hyatt or Marriott etc. We walked around the Biltmore a little, the grounds are well-kept, but a little dated. But still all in all I would reccomend happy hour at Frank and Albert's, all of the food we ordered was very good!

New York City, New York
“Terrible service”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

I ordered a salmon, and waited about an hour, before she came with bread! Then I asked them again if we could get our food. She said that it won't take long? Well, guess what, I walked out of there after 1 1/2 hours. This is a 1-Starr place because the inside atmousfere was okay!

Visited March 2014