“Great Food, Supervisor Service”
Review of Frank & Albert’s

Frank & Albert’s
Reserve with OpenTable
Frank & Albert’s is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 3,134 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Cross street: Camelback
Description: Named for the resort’s architectural inspirations Frank Lloyd Wright and Albert Chase McArthur, Frank & Albert’s skillfully blends contemporary American cuisine, a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere and an iconic setting that pays homage to the resort’s celebrated heritage. The culinary destination features fare prepared from the highest quality, locally-sourced ingredients using sustainable farm practices and classic technique.
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Stopped by with my friend Cate after our massages for a quick lunch. We are from San Francisco and travel the world on business, so we are picky foodies. Stayed for over two hours. Primarily because our server Steve M. was so accommodating and made us feel so at home. We had the fish tacos which he highly recommended. They were perfect. But the service was superior.

There are newer reviews for Frank & Albert’s

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Growing up in the Phoenix area and had heard of the Biltmore Burger so imagine my joy when I saw it on the menu here! Our waiter, Tony, was fantastic and seated us in the sunroom which was quiet, clean, and very nice. The food was both delicious and plentiful and well-priced. Even if we do not stay at the Biltmore, I would return to this restaurant.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I flew to Phoenix to celebrate the excellent job my team was doing there. My boss and I took our employees to Frank and Albert's at the Arizona Biltmore. We had a fabulous lunch - but to top that off the service was exemplory. Sharon and Cheryl really took care of us. They were very knowledgeable of the menu options and pointed us in the right direction in making our meal choices. What a great way to reward my team that is provided exceptional service to our customers then to be waited on by an awesome service team as well!! I love this place!!!!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My Father and I stayed at the Biltmore for 3 nights in early May and ate at Frank and Alberts 4 times enjoying each meal. The service while not spectacular was adequate and attentive. We both enjoyed our meals there and would recommend the Prime Rib. The prices were a little high but that is to be expected at a property like this.

1  Thank Kurt R
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We ate at Frank & Albert's on the Biltmore property. Our server was Milenko. Milenko gave us the perfect amount of attention, guidance on ordering and conversation about the property and the area. We are here for a business conference and that was our first dining experience. We are planning on returning again.