“Delicious!”
Review of Frank & Albert’s

Frank & Albert’s
Reserve with OpenTable
Frank & Albert’s is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 3,083 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Cross street: Camelback
Description: Named for the resort’s architectural inspirations Frank Lloyd Wright and Albert Chase McArthur, Frank & Albert’s skillfully blends contemporary American cuisine, a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere and an iconic setting that pays homage to the resort’s celebrated heritage. The culinary destination features fare prepared from the highest quality, locally-sourced ingredients using sustainable farm practices and classic technique.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Growing up in the Phoenix area and had heard of the Biltmore Burger so imagine my joy when I saw it on the menu here! Our waiter, Tony, was fantastic and seated us in the sunroom which was quiet, clean, and very nice. The food was both delicious and plentiful and well-priced. Even if we do not stay at the Biltmore, I would return to this restaurant.

Visited May 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Celebration”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I flew to Phoenix to celebrate the excellent job my team was doing there. My boss and I took our employees to Frank and Albert's at the Arizona Biltmore. We had a fabulous lunch - but to top that off the service was exemplory. Sharon and Cheryl really took care of us. They were very knowledgeable of the menu options and pointed us in the right direction in making our meal choices. What a great way to reward my team that is provided exceptional service to our customers then to be waited on by an awesome service team as well!! I love this place!!!!

• Visited June 2013
Farmington, New Hampshire
“We enjoyed Frank and Alberts”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My Father and I stayed at the Biltmore for 3 nights in early May and ate at Frank and Alberts 4 times enjoying each meal. The service while not spectacular was adequate and attentive. We both enjoyed our meals there and would recommend the Prime Rib. The prices were a little high but that is to be expected at a property like this.

1 Thank Kurt R
Rockville, Maryland, United States
“Perfect place to experience Phoenix”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We ate at Frank & Albert's on the Biltmore property. Our server was Milenko. Milenko gave us the perfect amount of attention, guidance on ordering and conversation about the property and the area. We are here for a business conference and that was our first dining experience. We are planning on returning again.

Tecumseh, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious meal and excellent waiter”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Our waiter Milenko gave us his suggestions for dinner and both our meals were delicious. Milenko was genuinely friendly and attentive and made the meal even more enjoyable by taking excellent care of us.

1 Thank RosemaryH367