“Great food and outstanding service”
Review of Frank & Albert’s

Frank & Albert’s
Reserve with OpenTable
Frank & Albert’s is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 3,086 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Cross street: Camelback
Description: Named for the resort’s architectural inspirations Frank Lloyd Wright and Albert Chase McArthur, Frank & Albert’s skillfully blends contemporary American cuisine, a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere and an iconic setting that pays homage to the resort’s celebrated heritage. The culinary destination features fare prepared from the highest quality, locally-sourced ingredients using sustainable farm practices and classic technique.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“Great food and outstanding service”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I travelled to the Arizona Biltmore from Ohio and have lovely meals in both of the restaurants, but my best meal by far was at Frank & Alberts. I met a friend there who lives in the Phoenix area and whom I had not seen in over 15 years, and we ate on the outdoor patio which was lovely. The salmon was fantastic and my friend had a great pasta dish, but what made the meal unforgetable was the fansatic service and wonderful personality of our waiter Krasimir. I would definitely recommend that you visit the Arizona Biltmore and have a meal at Frank & Alberts, and if you can, request Kasimir as you server. You won't be sorry.

cleveland, ohio
“Excellent!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went here for lunch on the first day of a trip to Arizona because I wanted to eat in this restaurant, but mostly because I wanted to see the Arizona Biltmore. It was an excellent choice for both the food and the visit. We weren't too hungry because our internal clocks were off due to the time zone change, but each had the small portion ($13.85) of the Rotisserie Chicken Salad and I must say, it was one of the best salads I have ever had! I like interesting salads for lunch and really loved this one. Afterwards we perused the first floor and grounds of the Biltmore and their shops and liked everything we saw. Traveled with my sister and we are both fans of Frank Lloyd Wright so really loved the look of the hotel decor. I must say, the staff of the restaurant really doesn't know much about the decor or the history and could use a lesson or two (or more!). The waitress told us the restaurant was named for Frank Lloyd Wright and the other guy (Albert) was a former car dealer. Reading the history on their own site I see that Albert was an architectural student and BROTHER of two men who were car dealers. The car dealer part of the story must be important to people in Phoenix 'cause I don't know any other reason the are mentioned. Throughout the restaurant I saw Cosanti bells and asked the hostess if I was correct. She looked at me like I was a Martian speaking Russian, and obviously didn't know anything about any of the decor. Perhaps printing some correct info about the decor on loose paper for hand outs, or posting it somewhere would solve some of the misinformation problems. But the food is good, and the restaurant and hotel are lovely.

• Visited April 2013
“A wonderful luncheon with family and friends.”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The service was exceptional. Our server, Sharon, went out of her way to give us a special experience. She did a great job at giving us recommendations, and we all LOVED the food. We will definitely be back.

Toronto, Canada
“Excellent food, Excellent service”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Terrific food at a reasonable price. We loved the dessert sundaes sampler and had one everynight! The service was terrific. We enjoyed the fire pits on the terrace and ate here for most of our stay.

Visited February 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great Happy Hour!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

From 4-6pm they offer $5 signature cocktails (I tried the prickly pear silver patron margarita -so good!) and small bites under $8. The food is delicious and the service is great. The happy hour prices are almost too good to be true! They also have a nice large patio with fire pits and a fireplace.